Name Pending

DeletedUser18571

Name: (Name not decided yet)
member cap maximum (50)

Co leadersship between me and Noodlesj

I've been wanting to come back to grepolis after taking an 8 month break. I am very experienced and i have played grepolis since world Alpha. I'm looking for dedicated player that are willing to learn and work together. I want players that aren't afraid to challenge the big MRA's and elites.

communication

I will be using skype and a chat room will be set up for all members to use. ask questions, communicate and simply have fun, its a game and enjoy. Ingame chat, messages and forum will also be used however skypeis much more efficient. Have a positive attitude when you win or lose a city. I'm very friendly and i'll reply to you as soon as I can.

What we do not want in our alliance are:
Players who think can go off and do their own thing.
Players who think they are gonna get something without helping.
Whinners, (Salty Grannies)
Players who will draw attention to us in a negative way.
Turtles, sim city, point whores.

Contact me anytime, send me a message

Many of you may not know me unless you played in phi, I'll give you a brief summary of my grepolis history.
Started in Alpha didnt do much since it was my first world and i did not start when alpha was new, left and moved on to Delta and started my own alliance, again i had started that world late. Joined World kappa the day it opened and used that world as a test server to see how successful alliances run. Noticed Daizan and black shadows dominate that server. Made an alliance in world mu and reached number 1 ranking for a bit. I Joined Project Venom and payed attention to their playing style and leadership. I took the experience of an organized agressive alliance and made my own in world Phi. The alliance in world Phi was my best accomplishment, sadly i lost to players using multi accounts and bots.

Its been a very long time and grepostats may not show you much, simply check the phi forums if you would like to learn about me.

as for Noodlesj, close real life friend of mine, after i quit Phi he became the leader of project core (currently the top ranked alliance in Phi since november 2011).
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en21/alliance/8041

The alliance we are making is under construction and currently looking to recruit any players. We will play in any world under any speed/system as soon as we get a good team set up and build a solid relation with each member. We are agressive players and at the same time very relaxed, we troll A lot.

just hit me up

DeletedUser

Hey there, I was in world Phi as well, I played with Varvaroi and reached 500k points. We lost to Global Dom in the world wonders (narrowly) unfortunately.
I am currently in world Sparta, where I am part of a small, well organised group of players.
I would like to join you guys (if you let me lol) depending on the world settings. It would have to be conquest and speed 2 or more.
If you want to ask me any questions feel free to ask. Oh and yes I have skype.

DeletedUser18571

Conquest is by far my favorite. The alliance will most likely be in a conquest world with speed two. speed one is too slow for me and I heavent tried speed 3, speed 3 wasn't common back when I played.

DeletedUser18571

World Phi Unite!!! lol

good to see you max

fingers crossed for saxen....

DeletedUser

Nice!! A Phi wonder team would be amazing :D I'll try and get Minutus in if that's okay?

DeletedUser

I'm not familiar with you or Minutus, gonna need some grepostats. Pm me what you have. Smiley gonna be the founder so final decision will be his, but I will be doing most of the screening.

DeletedUser

Also, a quick FYI we are currently at over 10 with some of the best Grepo has to offer, so recruiting going to get tighter very quickly

DeletedUser18571

You must ace a Rorschach test to join.
http://theinkblot.com/

and heres a picture of a duck.
12649606767lqYww.jpg

DeletedUser

just a quick question, will we be starting in the core or along the rim?