Name That City

DeletedUser

Well folks, I will have enough CP for my 69th city this coming Sunday evening, which means I should have it Monday evening. this gives us a short time frame to put our thinking caps on and come up with an ingenious name. I am even willing to part from my naming convention (it would be O66AT) for a short bit.

So what should I name this fair city of virtue?

DeletedUser

Actaully theres a point whore named Dads army he has only colonized and used festivals as he has 1k bps total. You should take City 03 in ocean 64 so you can give him some more Bp's and we could be neighbors:cool:

DeletedUser

Well I use City Festivals quite a bit as well . . . so I try not to throw stones against people. I am trying to increase my BPA though. Would love for it to match my BPD one day.

DeletedUser

Name it after your girlfriend or someone special in your life! I named one of my cities after my girlfriend it was Bay of Lucy and her name is Lucy Bays! LOL!!

DeletedUser

Name it after your girlfriend or someone special in your life! I named one of my cities after my girlfriend it was Bay of Lucy and her name is Lucy Bays! LOL!!

Don't waste it on that either.... geez what would you people do without me?:p

DeletedUser

I will post a couple given to me privately:

MmmmmMmmm Good
Slinky - oh what a wonderful toy...so much fun for a girl and a boy
Pretzel Goodness
Yes, right there.

DeletedUser5

I will post a couple given to me privately:

MmmmmMmmm Good
Slinky - oh what a wonderful toy...so much fun for a girl and a boy
Pretzel Goodness
Yes, right there.

Go for the slinky one :D

DeletedUser

I think worship should be a part of it, but you are focused on the wrong anatomy there.

DeletedUser

I will be naming the 69th city the slinky option. I'll keep it as such for a bit. City will be mine in 2.75 hours.