Name Unknown

DeletedUser

kaq1e.png
This is not a MRA. You must submit an application to get in, and we will be relatively choosey.
We are here to do damage, to be known. To make names for ourselves.
A group of people whos freindship will keep them from being conquered and their aggressiveness will cause all who attack to quit.
BP is a MUST.
We will be going south West
MAY put the name up for a vote, when the world opens.

Submit an application
In-game name:
Accounts played on:
Personal statment
Grepostats link:

Existing members:
Punker15 -(quitting epsilon- point decrease)http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=Punker15&type=player

Lucigus-(used to play extremely experienced) http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=lucigus&type=player

DeletedUser

I was going to, but a freind asked me if i wanted to join the new world and create an alliance with him =P SO im giving it a shot, if it doesnt work then ill join oli =P

DeletedUser

Once a leader always a leader huh, it'll work out. More competion for me with all these good alliances(about five to me) Just so you know I plan to end the world in victory after i build all 7 world wonders, AND I DONT intend to lose lol.

DeletedUser

try that, youll be a MAJOR target man. I dislike the idea of world wonders, i preffer a straight- you conquer all- you win type thing, or if an alliance does haha makes it last longer and is more fun.

DeletedUser

yeah I have a project I always do called PROJECT TERMINATE, ITS WERE I DESTROY ALL ALLIANCES ACCEPT MY 10 PACT MEMBERS AND LET THEM FIGHT IT OUT UNTIL THERE IS FIVE, AND THEY BECOME SUB BRANCHES, and it will only be me and the other branch pact members. MUHAHAHHA *fly went down my throat, "ugghhhh" choke*

DeletedUser

but it takes at least a year and a half, the world wonders brings a little more competition and fun to it, its like a race were you can cheat by destroying your opp. island

DeletedUser

I mean its never worked lol closest iv'e ever got was like the 38th ranked alliance spot

DeletedUser

want my advice if your guna be an mra, put the noobs under pressure to grow then keep working em hard till they come out better. Then just keep your growing until you get up there, could take a whole year, but do it

DeletedUser

i dont really have any noobs except like 2 and 1 is my neighbor and one is my friend from a diff. world, and like i said were not going to invite anybody into our alliance. But everyone one will be worked even me