Top 12 Name your 3 worst and 3 best- separating from the crowd (Sink & Swim) :D

• Thread starter DeletedUser32373
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I can't say GrepoNoobs without a reason as I have a few (probably hostile) members nearby but the name says it all really. It might be a coy trick to persuade everyone to believe they are but it's happened before with an alliance I had faced in Marathon, similar size, much better than the one I was in.

But enough rabble about that, my bottom 3 are:

#1 Mercernaries: Biggest member alliance; 90 players.
#2 Three Headed Monster: 89 members, it's almost a clone of Mercernaries.
#3 Centurions: Why? Because they invite without a message, clearly that's MRA behaviour.
(The cheeky founder wanted me to abandon my alliance. Um no thanks.)

I'd put Odyssey up in bottom 3 but they're not one of the egoistic alliances that harp in the externals, despite having 87 members that could.

Centurions vs. GrepoNoobs that would be a fair fight.

Now for something positive: Top 3! :D

#3 Phoenix Reborn: Playing it cool at rank 6, they also have decent BP as a whole. I like them.
#2 Reformed Law: They were top as KombatIcons, but now as the name shows, it's been redesigned to make them a pretty sharp adversary for number 1...
#1 Cerberus: 51 members, all deadly. This reminds me of Dystopia in Rizinia at the time they were 8-9. Hands down, best alliance formed, now they just to grab as many cities as they can from weaklings and they'll be very dangerous.

An additional favourite, WARLORDS with 40 members and are 11th. Very decent; if they face Cerberus, it will be a very fierce battle and all the more enjoyable.

Honorable mention for bottom 3? Thanks :)

we hope to change your minds.

DeletedUser

I'd put Odyssey up in bottom 3 but they're not one of the egoistic alliances that harp in the externals, despite having 87 members that could.

Honorable mention for bottom 3? Thanks :)

we hope to change your minds.

Wekylend is a member of the rim alliance Oddysey. Rim alliances usually have no chance right? Well take a look at the first conquests in Byllis. Wekylend has already capped two of the first seven cities conquered on Byllis. Will Oddysey sink? I don't know but +1 rep to Wekylend for capping two cities so early on while playing in a rim alliance. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wekylend is a member of the rim alliance Oddysey. Rim alliances usually have no chance right? Well take a look at the first conquests in Byllis. Wekylend has already capped two of the first seven cities conquered on Byllis. Will Oddysey sink? I don't know but +1 rep to Wekylend for capping two cities so early on while playing in a rim alliance. :)
lol thanks, but they were both ghosts. not exactly a challenge. :)

*cough*GOLD*cough* :p
u mad bro?

DeletedUser42407

Who said rim alliances won't do well? Beside the ocean they are in is not a rim ocean.

DeletedUser39849

Top3
1. Warlords great point averange and experienced players
2. Cerberus nice point averange great attackers dissapointing decent organisation bad leadership
3. Adaptus nice points and decent attackers for such a small alliance

DeletedUser

Wodkabouter, how will you comment the recent events in the cerberus and warlords? Do you still place cerberus on the second place? If not, what is the new top3 in your opinion?

DeletedUser42407

Cerberus is no more. The best players merged into WARLORDS

DeletedUser

Top 3
Warlords
I.R.S
Reformed Law

Bottom 3
Three Headed Monster
The Greek Cities
Dark Angles

DeletedUser39849

TOP3:
Warlords (High points average with a high BP average)
Odyssey(nice points average and high BP average, nice stats for a alliance nearer to the rim
The Assassins.

I've been told there would be major changes in rl, but they are still a bit mra like. harboring inactives etc.

DeletedUser43011

TOP3:
Odyssey(nice points average and high BP average, nice stats for a alliance nearer to the rim
The Assassins.

I've been told there would be major changes in rl, but they are still a bit mra like. harboring inactives etc.

Every alliance harbours some form of inactive that's just life, not sure I would put Assasins in the top 3 but your choice

DeletedUser

i dont like dark angels, but they are better than you think, they are all with in a couple hours of each other, extremely close.

DeletedUser

TOP3:
The Assassins.

You have been told wrong! Not one inactive at present.... 3 strikes and your out. Keeps them on there toes.
1 RED player at present...kept in purely for repo!

DeletedUser39849

they might not be on red, but next to quite some good players such as you, crophoenix and cobrateam RL still excists 50% of people who prob won't be able to send support/never read the fora etc. but well most alliances have a lot of these people currently XD

DeletedUser42407

You have been told wrong! Not one inactive at present.... 3 strikes and your out. Keeps them on there toes.
1 RED player at present...kept in purely for repo!

I hope that red player is kylito the first, he has not been growing.

DeletedUser

TOP 3
Centurions
Reformed Law
Odyssey

BOTTOM 3
The West Commemorate
Dark Angels
The Greek Cites