ARROGANCE
Tre Kronor
Warlords

Bottom 3
Centurions
Spartan Legion
La Cosa Nostra

DeletedUser42407

Honestly someone -repped me saying "bad newspaper" in this thread.

1. Sign your signature
2. Why would you do the Rep in this thread
3. Give a reason for your rep

I hate when this kind of stuff happens.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Top 3
Warlords
Mercs
DTA (okay I am bias)

Bottom 3
RL
Centurions
Dark Angels

this is beyond ridiculous, dta has all of, drumroll please one member with more than 1 city, he has the incredible amount of 2 cities, and just over 5000 points.

DeletedUser

Please stay on topic.

Jabba, if you wish to speak to someone about your -reps I'd be happy to talk to you via pm.

DeletedUser42407

Please stay on topic.

Jabba, if you wish to speak to someone about your -reps I'd be happy to talk to you via pm.

Sorry. I mean I have to give you something to post on this world is too polite XD

Back on topic:

Warlords
Mercenaries
Odyssey

Death takes all
The greek cities
Super nova

DeletedUser43011

My top/bottom 3

Love me or hate me for this​

The name links are active (for those not aware if you click on the alliance name it will lead to they're stats)

Top 3:

Odyssey
Warlords
Reformed Law

With I.R.S merging into Odyssey this has now expanded theyre options with dominance within 2 oceans and dominating both ABP and Points rankings (lets just hope the Ex-I.R.S members can keep the pace),

Warlords are proving why they're the elite alliance and climbing up the ABP rankings fast,

Reformed Law still holding they're spot within the ABP rankings also, only thing letting them down is a couple of inactives.

Bottom 3:

The Greek Cities
Three Headed Monster
Cerberus of Mu

The Greek Cities are weak within attack and defence and they're PACT with 3HM doesn't help them at all,

Three Headed Monster was a alliance I initially thought was good but soon became apparent they had 1 player doing all they're work and now he's gone they've gone stale and also have members spanned across OC035 to OC066,

Cerberus of Mu must be MRA not one player with more than 1 city and spanned across from OC043 to OC076.

DeletedUser42407

Love me or hate me for this​

The name links are active (for those not aware if you click on the alliance name it will lead to they're stats)

Top 3:

Odyssey
Warlords
Reformed Law

With I.R.S merging into Odyssey this has now expanded theyre options with dominance within 2 oceans and dominating both ABP and Points rankings (lets just hope the Ex-I.R.S members can keep the pace),

Warlords are proving why they're the elite alliance and climbing up the ABP rankings fast,

Reformed Law still holding they're spot within the ABP rankings also, only thing letting them down is a couple of inactives.

Bottom 3:

The Greek Cities
Three Headed Monster
Cerberus of Mu

The Greek Cities are weak within attack and defence and they're PACT with 3HM doesn't help them at all,

Three Headed Monster was a alliance I initially thought was good but soon became apparent they had 1 player doing all they're work and now he's gone they've gone stale and also have members spanned across OC035 to OC066,

Cerberus of Mu must be MRA not one player with more than 1 city and spanned across from OC043 to OC076.

Cerberus of Mu is a dead alliance.

DeletedUser42407

Ok, but what the point of putting a dead inactive alliance in the bottom 3?

DeletedUser43011

Ok, but what the point of putting a dead inactive alliance in the bottom 3?

LOL Because they're still on the map and I only really rate the other 2 as bottom due to they're location and what I need to care about (needed another name to make 3)

DeletedUser42407

LOL Because they're still on the map and I only really rate the other 2 as bottom due to they're location and what I need to care about (needed another name to make 3)

This thread is about rating active alliance. There is no point in rating dead alliances this thread is for alliances like this.

Bottom 3

Supernova-Very low point average
The greek cities-Almost no conquers
The centurions-Leader is inactive

DeletedUser43011

This is the name of the thread:

Name your 3 worst and 3 best- separating from the crowd (Sink & Swim) :D

I'm assuming this is my interpretation of what I think & welcome criticism however I will only comment on alliances within my waters (apart from WARLORDS) as they're the only ones that interest me.

If there was a factual bottom 3 then this thread would be pointless, lets put this to bed now Jabba.

Thanks for your constructive criticism.