Nameless

DeletedUser

We are an Alliance recruiting ONLY in o54. at the moment we will accept players with at least 350 points or we will accept players under that IF they have a good amount of experience on other worlds. Also we only accept members that are within a 18 hour cs radius of any of our current members and no more. (maybe 18 and a half) Atm over half of our members are players from other worlds who know and work well with, and also we wont be an alliance to go around getting pacts with every alliance we share an island with we will be ruthless but we wont be stupid and attack everyone we see. Also if that doesnt interest you we have cookies and ice cream!

DeletedUser

yeah it is. but we have 10 members at the minute 6 or 7 members i know well in other worlds

DeletedUser

Do I HAVE to join to get cookies and ice cream. Can you maybe give me some now as motivation to consider joining ;)

DeletedUser

well we aren't going to be and MRA and recruit every person we see we and/or asks to join.
we wont have members that do nothing for us, once we see that there is a person within the alliance that refuses to answer our mail decides that the forums arent for them and sim city is their game they will be kicked and farmed but we will ask them to do these things before we do kick them we woont force anyone do do anything as thats just mean snd a sure sign of dictatorship in an alliance.
as for attacking we already have plans and strategies for a few days after noobs protection is over

So you're not Nameless? ;)
not anymore we are the nameless because that sounds better than nameless and also because we arent a top 12 alliance we dont get flooded with mails getting asked for us to invite them so in a way we are nameless

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser340

I would like to know the alliances name before I join -.-

DeletedUser340

Why should I join an alliance who doesn't have a name :S

Haha man I'm kidding with you don't worry :)

DeletedUser

oh thank god i was starting to doubt whether we even had a name because of you all

Edit: this isnt a thread so alliances can spam us with Pacts if you want one contact me or our leader before sending one

Last edited by a moderator: