Narwhals

DeletedUser

"Narwhals, Narwhals, Swimming in the ocean"

If you haven't seen yet, there was a debate on the Off Topic forum. Narwhals vs. Penguins! It was close throughout. However, we all knew there was only one way to settle this. Through the game... On Lambda. So here we are. Out to destroy the Penguins!

Now on to the serious stuff. We are an active, powerful yet friendly alliance. We are also looking for new quality recruits (not quantity).

So are you willing? Are you active? Have you achieved incredible feats in game? Come and apply! Send Osl112 (myself) an application answering the following questions:
1) Why do you want to join?
2) How active are you?
3) Do you have any ingame experience and if so, where?
4) Do you love Narwhals?

If you have any queries about anything as well, including leadership, current members and atmosphere, please send Osl112 a message.

Note: We are in the SW, O45.

Thanks
~Osl112

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

osl i dont know u.u can be a noob or the ultimate warrior,i dont care.but if u want destroy that idiotic bird,well,then i love u!

DeletedUser

narwhals-narwhals-swimming-in-the-ocean-causing-a-commotion-demotivational-poster-1243755608.jpg

DeletedUser

WOMB PUNCH ENGAGE!!!

thats right you got punched in the womb by an orca

........right in the baby maker

DeletedUser

WOMB PUNCH ENGAGE!!!

thats right you got punched in the womb by an orca

........right in the baby maker

We'd have you on a kebab.

mutzzy said:
osl i dont know u.u can be a noob or the ultimate warrior,i dont care.but if u want destroy that idiotic bird,well,then i love u!

Aha :p

Trust me, we are no noobs ;) The penguin will die!

On the serious note... we will own the cold seas :D

DeletedUser

whats up with this artic animal theme :p

Not that im complaining lol.

DeletedUser

I don't know... Narwhals vs. Penguins. Yes, a viable debate. Then we have Orcas come in, followed by Sharks? Whats next... Polar Bears, Krill, Whales... Poachers! :O

DeletedUser

it was my idea to have a 3 way war. and i beleive sharks are going elsewhere.

i think it will become more interesting.

so i move to vote that if you will recognise The Orcas as a third party, that we do not recognise any other alliance involvement. and as a countermeasure, any alliance that declares to be part of the war. is simply crushed by all 3 of us

i was a penguin remembers!

DeletedUser

it was my idea to have a 3 way war. and i beleive sharks are going elsewhere.

i think it will become more interesting.

so i move to vote that if you will recognise The Orcas as a third party, that we do not recognise any other alliance involvement. and as a countermeasure, any alliance that declares to be part of the war. is simply crushed by all 3 of us

i was a penguin remembers!

i swear i mentioned a three way war before ;o Maybe old age is getting to me (thats a joke, im not 83 >.>)

third parties fail :p

DeletedUser

actually if you look back at the original penguinz vs narwhal group/discussion, it twas my idea!

DeletedUser

We are still recruiting so give it a shot. For a limited time only ;)