Nascar101

DeletedUser

Were not taking in any new members as of now so don't ask,pacts are also being declined so stop asking..

Thanks..

DeletedUser

Nothing besides he is a great guy and all my friends are there :p

DeletedUser

Gitte,

Everybody seems to like you, can you send me some of your pics to grepogod101 ingame. I just wanna look.

DeletedUser

now thats what i would like to see lol. a photo page where people can upload a photo of themselves so we can see who we are actually playing against.of course i can see people would put others down on looks.And alot of people would be caught out on age and ingame bravado.I reckon if i post my photo people wouldnt attack me outa sheer sympathy for my looks and body type roflmao.

DeletedUser24139

awww come'on Courage, lol - you're a married man so it can't be that bad :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well if I published mine nobody would attack me out of pure fear :D

DeletedUser

Auction the pic off I bet Wannabee would place a bet or 2 :p hahahah

DeletedUser

There have been photo threads before, feel free to make one :)

There will be no snide comments or insults because I will personally eat the people who post them :D

DeletedUser

Gitte,

The moderator has spoken, start a new PHOTO thread with your pics first. We are just curious.

DeletedUser

Super I already saw yours. Go to google and type Megan Fox and you will get an idea :p

DeletedUser

Here we go
It was my fault for not telling the current owner of gitti's account what was going to happen,.that im sorry for.

Incubi pounded him for 24 hrs and he's never played a speed 3 world so thats kinda tough to handle,but some may know who he is and some may not most of Incubi knows him from elsewhere...any idea yo

DeletedUser24139

so the guy comes from some other world and couldn't handle the speed and he is a vetran at playing? That does not boad well for him. You really need to be on top of things in this world speed or just bag it. No time for gathering ones bearings, you need to hit the ground running and show your stuff, or you'll get eaten by the dogs of war

Gitte, some could argue what you just said when we have you on Skype ;) show the guys some luv and post a pick?

@ Yo, you know who the player that took over Gitte's account is?

DeletedUser

Well if the new Gitte keeps losing cities left, right and centre, it would be very easy to think it was you Phears :p