NaTaRaJa

DeletedUser13459

well guys and girls, the real big news is... i have just remade NaTaRaJa! :eek: many of you do actually know who i am but as i am using a new account in Mu it will be up to you to work it out lol.

where are we located? well i put in to go south west and got put right on the 45/55 border on the 55 side so we will just say the direction is south :D

oh yeah one more thing... see you on the battlefield :cool:

DeletedUser

sorry, we(elite legionnaires) already dominate that area.

DeletedUser

exciting news indeed...haven't actually come acroos you guys but i know you put up a hell of a fight against The Huns and DoA in Delta...wasn't sure what exactly happened but some of your ex members are still causing havoc as Eaters of the Dead...welcome to Mu...

DeletedUser

I'm in Delta as well and this does make for a very interesting turn of events for Mu

DeletedUser13459

@ New Arcadian, Equanimity & dogukankurt because you know about the NaT way you are welcome to join (provided you are located in the south and preferably south west)

@ Annie.... shhhhhhh it can be our little secret ;)

DeletedUser

curious, very curious....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13459

ok so a bit of an update and a glote at everyone that was in EL that doubted NaTaRaJa ;) so NaT started a war with EL before christmas... and how is that going for Elite Legionnaires again?... oh ok ROFL!!

next time dont spam alliance threads, especially a NaT alliance thread :p

regards

francis haha

DeletedUser13702

^if only they had a like button for that last sentence... lmao

DeletedUser

J.N.c 93 was conquered around noon server time today.

Last time I looked at the map I noticed 7Wonders has gone ghost. That's both founders removed from the board in under 8 hours.

Elite Legionnares is dead. Anyone else wanna try to assert themselves in O45? anybody? Show of hands?

DeletedUser

nata hopefully will rule this world, they where the only alliance in the beggining to put up a fight against the huns

DeletedUser13702

In Delta I'm guessing? lol

Either way I'm hoping so too although no offense, but your chances aren't looking so optimistic with NI lurking around...

DeletedUser

I gotta hand it to you guys in NaT

The Elite Legionnaires acted like they were as powerful as the Noxious Immortals. You made the Elite Legionnaires look like UnRoman Warriors. One day i just looked in the rankings and where were the Elite Legionnaires?

I'm in 046 Praetorian, and you gotta admit, we are doing so much better than those Elite Leggionaires.

DeletedUser

I gotta hand it to you guys in NaT

The Elite Legionnaires acted like they were as powerful as the Noxious Immortals. You made the Elite Legionnaires look like UnRoman Warriors. One day i just looked in the rankings and where were the Elite Legionnaires?

I'm in 046 Praetorian, and you gotta admit, we are doing so much better than those Elite Leggionaires.

* There are several versions to why EL fell apart, if you like, you can believe their version of conquest and destruction...There is of course, another side to that story..Which is probably more accurate tbh

And yes, we ARE putting up a decent fight, right, Francis? :)