nate, you will be missed

• Thread starter DeletedUser19523
  • Start date

DeletedUser19523

natecp,

if you dont get this in time, well, it was nice knowing you. i have had so much fun over the past year with you, and i hope God is with you wherever you go. when you join the air force, i wont be far behind you, so hopefully we will meet again in the near future. keep up with ur current email dude, i might just have to drop in every now and then. i have renamed my city Falkirk in remembrance of you, and i hope you know i will never forget the best year of my life. Never stop preaching nate. i know that Becca will be better soon and eventually come around to God. God Bless, nate. Merry Christmas. i will always be waiting to hear back from you. the real you. natecp. it was too bad you had to leave now, i am almost over there next to you. i just hope we meet again. in RL. i know you did something. something bad. thats why you had to leave. that is why you were acting strange lately. the fact is, i DO need to know you in real life. so when i join the AF, i will be searching fro a certain Pilot by the name of nate. You have been warned. you have been missed. you will be always. until next time,

-geko

DeletedUser19523

i dont knnow what olti will do without you...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh Well ...bye bye

Well i only spoke to you afew times about how good you thought you were, you seemed a nice chap but full of yourself.
i have been waiting for you to back all your mouth up
See ya ...Jog on .
king

DeletedUser

i will miss you Mathew,still remeber my first days in epsilon when i we first met each other;-)
you are a great kid and i will miss you;-)
you can find me around here anytime,besides i will always be known as [player]tiesto08[/player] for now on(thought to use a couple of other nicknames like Steve Forte Rio or Ajax C,but i think tiesto08 will be my name for ever now;D)

hope to see you sometime soon Mathew;-)
cheers brother
tiesto08

DeletedUser14366

i dont knnow what olti will do without you...

Probably same as before? Olti was fine even when Nate was around? lmao Shouldn't brag unless the job was finished, but i don't even think it was even started...

DeletedUser19523

no, olti had a "special relationship" with nate involving lots and lots of cookies, and sleepovers in oltis cities almost every single night... that is, until enga came and tried to stop nate from having his nightly thrills

DeletedUser

no, olti had a "special relationship" with nate involving lots and lots of cookies, and sleepovers in oltis cities almost every single night... that is, until enga came and tried to stop nate from having his nightly thrills
Obviously you know nothing he caught olti111 offline a few times big deal olti111 was actively taking SE cities and has done far more damage to SE then vice versa nate's stats for both attack and defence bp stayed the same for months or moved very very little over large amounts of time that's how good he was :rolleyes: and enga never protected olti111 why would he bother to do so against someone like nate he isn't a good player nor was he ever a threat that is the complete and utter truth.

DeletedUser19523

Obviously you know nothing he caught olti111 offline a few times big deal olti111 was actively taking SE cities and has done far more damage to SE then vice versa nate's stats for both attack and defence bp stayed the same for months or moved very very little over large amounts of time that's how good he was :rolleyes: and enga never protected olti111 why would he bother to do so against someone like nate he isn't a good player nor was he ever a threat that is the complete and utter truth.

say that again you'll meet your doom. ill spare your life this time, thoughtless one

DeletedUser20271

Hmmmmm...Enga/olti111 smack talk and over-the-top tribute...you sound a lot like natecp, geko4740 ;)

If Mathew is really gone, then all the best to him in real life.

DeletedUser19523

i know really now why nate left.

but i cannot say it, i promised i wouldnt