Nato

DeletedUser

Ever wanted to get more into Grepolis? We did, so we created NATO Grepolis' first MAP (Multi-Alliance Pact).
This is the next step in Pacts, it is very successful even though it is young. You will not see it in the rankings because it is not a REAL alliance so dont bother searching.
If you are interested in joining or just want to learn more or talk just post or somthing.

(If you look at alliances 80-20 in the rankings we have many members(you can tell if you look in the alliance description))

DeletedUser

lol, it's not going to help if most of ur members have only one city

DeletedUser

NATO makes this a peaceful game.. Wait! Is this game supposed to be peaceful? ;)

Guys of NATO, all the best! Pls make the alliances of NATO more beefed up. Pull all into top 50 alliance so we can reach wonder age faster. Lets try makin a record that juktas is the fastest world to end. =))

DeletedUser

We are not tryin to make it peacful (although its nice when your not being attack 3 times a day then conquered) we are just tryin to unite some alliances without merging so we can coordinate our attacks and strategies better, i agree we should get to the wonder of the worlds lol faster!
ONLY 17 MONTH 2GO!!!
BORING!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We are not tryin to make it peacful (although its nice when your not being attack 3 times a day) we are just tryin to unite some alliances without merging so we can coordinate our attacks and strategies better, i agree we should get to the wonder of the worlds lol faster!
ONLY 18 MONTH 2GO!!!
BORING!

NOt fun beeing attacked or to attack others !??!!? hmm , why are u here then ?!

DeletedUser

We are making some pretty good head way we now have over 400 players involved in NATO!

DeletedUser

Numbers dont count bro. An alliance with 10 pro members can wipe clean an alliance with a thousand members that are simmers and dont team up properly.

DeletedUser

haha. Me too. I type in google Sim City. It directed me here. ;D

DeletedUser

Ok, so you have over 400 members already. We've been fighting a coalition of alliances with over 400 members. What is the difference?
The only difference I see is NATO will state it in their description and for the coalition it's only stated in their forums.

All 400 members does is give more targets.

DeletedUser

get Bulldog to do it and where is Tattooist? is he slacking in Juktas as well?