Pnp Natural Desperation - RIP Astro Creep :(

P3R3PH0N3

Hipparchus
Players of Pylos what has happened to our server? Exactly as predicted the Natural Desperation Trifecta has merged with True Fear! I Guess you could say they were afraid of something? ;)

1644352560761.png

For many months now. Bravouchka, Astro creep, Crazy Diamond, and other Natural Desperation big shots have assured us that there was NO correlation between them and True Fear. However, just as Pinocchio's nose grows when he lies it appears Pgalland, Alexander the mediocre, and friends have shown their ugly head puppeteering the ranks of Natural Desperation.

1644352956043.jpg

I requested an interview with Astro creep on the matter, but it appears he grew tired of being Pgalland's cute little puppet and ghosted. Go pursue your dreams of being a REAL boy Astro, Cuddles has much respect for you!

Players of Pylos what has happened to our server? Exactly as predicted the Natural Desperation Trifecta has merged with True Fear! I Guess you could say they were afraid of something? ;)

View attachment 16075

For many months now. Bravouchka, Astro creep, Crazy Diamond, and other Natural Desperation big shots have assured us that there was NO correlation between them and True Fear. However, just as Pinocchio's nose grows when he lies it appears Pgalland, Alexander the mediocre, and friends have shown their ugly head puppeteering the ranks of Natural Desperation.

View attachment 16076

I requested an interview with Astro creep on the matter, but it appears he grew tired of being Pgalland's cute little puppet and ghosted. Go pursue your dreams of being a REAL boy Astro, Cuddles has much respect for you!

Using bold text and nice colours doesn't make this any less unfunny, bitter or... ya know... desperate sounding.

Especially when you recall how bad the Cuddles/DI merge turned out. I was going to come up with a PnP for that, but didn't think the word "FAIL" over and over again would quite qualify, apt though it was.

jameslongst

Strategos

View attachment 16075

View attachment 16076

Easy to tell a wannabe. They are always dropping names like they mean something.

And I’m sorry, you “requested a meeting” with him? Get over yourself and just sit there and watch us win lol.

P3R3PH0N3

Hipparchus
Using bold text and nice colours doesn't make this any less unfunny, bitter or... ya know... desperate sounding.

Especially when you recall how bad the Cuddles/DI merge turned out. I was going to come up with a PnP for that, but didn't think the word "FAIL" over and over again would quite qualify, apt though it was.

Not as desperate as Natural desperation letting True Fear take the reigns because we've turned the fight around and whipped them the last few weeks. The speed with which you all replied to and liked this implies I stirred up some emotions in you cutie patooties

Not as desperate as Natural desperation letting True Fear take the reigns because we've turned the fight around and whipped them the last few weeks. The speed with which you all replied to and liked this implies I stirred up some emotions in you cutie patooties
No, I just think stupidity should be corrected at the earliest opportunity.

P3R3PH0N3

Hipparchus
I actually enjoyed your Christmas jingle. This story was good because of the last line but I have higher expectations of you.

You are such a sweet little snuggle-muffin so I opted out of including your name in this insulting post. I apologize Plaguetower, I wont forget to stroke your ego again next time.

jameslongst

Strategos
Whoa whoa wait what? Who have you whipped??? Is that the story over there that you’ve “turned the fight around?” That’s just not true honey.

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
Guys im sorry to dissapoint you but im pretty sure @P3R3PH0N3 is a Man! Always ask for a Cam to Cam when talking to someone presenting themself as female.

You will find a lot of these Sickos online that just want to mess with people because they dont have a life! :/

plaguetower

Phrourach
In my experience playing on this server, I am only concerned with Mercenary501 and Brady7. They are the only two players to gold an army and bring a challenge against me. Puppy is an opportunist and will throw his team under the bus when it suits him. Karma likes to talk a good game but no follow thru. Sonlayu and RoderRock does an excellent job with defense and rage. Jimoo is just annoying with his constant HC's. I just hate how a game feels more like a job. I look forward to see real tactics and strategy.

P3R3PH0N3

Hipparchus
Guys im sorry to dissapoint you but im pretty sure @P3R3PH0N3 is a Man! Always ask for a Cam to Cam when talking to someone presenting themself as female.

You will find a lot of these Sickos online that just want to mess with people because they dont have a life! :/

Hey sugar. If you wanna do a cam-to-cam I can definitely make that happen, usually I charge a monthly subscription free of 12.99£, but for you I can offer a free trial ;)

Seriko Lee

Lochagos
So it's like Trapezuz when Vikings puppet their allies to gain their own interests and kill their allies once they served their purpose.

P3R3PH0N3

Hipparchus
So it's like Trapezuz when Vikings puppet their allies to gain their own interests and kill their allies once they served their purpose.

Kind of. It appears to me that Bravouchka was looking out for his own best interests (as always) and forgot the rest of his alliance in the negotiations. This shows in his fighting style too though, all his BP is from killing transports after his team did the real work.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
WOW you're an envious bunch...havent you ever heard the expression "all's fair in love and war". if Bravo is smart enough to time his mantis and ls to get a players FTS after a stack is killed, good on him...the defending player should have pulled them in time. If Puppy needs to use his alliance that way to become as big as he is and thus create a huge advantage to his alliance in WW builds, good on him. Cuddles have hugged from the beginning, TF and Naturals start to hug now...what's the difference?

These are interesting time and my network is reporting diplo proposals flying left, right and centre. Im pretty sure we havent seen the end of merges, WW agreements and divisions, so watch this space.

The Krang

Taxiarch
WOW you're an envious bunch...havent you ever heard the expression "all's fair in love and war". if Bravo is smart enough to time his mantis and ls to get a players FTS after a stack is killed, good on him...the defending player should have pulled them in time. If Puppy needs to use his alliance that way to become as big as he is and thus create a huge advantage to his alliance in WW builds, good on him. Cuddles have hugged from the beginning, TF and Naturals start to hug now...what's the difference?

These are interesting time and my network is reporting diplo proposals flying left, right and centre. Im pretty sure we havent seen the end of merges, WW agreements and divisions, so watch this space.
c00.jpg

Is this where you poorly learnt how to post comrade Kommissar?

P3R3PH0N3

Hipparchus

"Say you are a member of TF/Natural Desperation without saying you are a member of TF/Natural Desperation"

Burnbrae

Lochagos
Breaking News!

There has been a merger of two alliances before WW phase is due to start. You read it right people, a MERGER!
Never seen that before. It is unprecedented, fantastical, absurdly monumental in the history of Grepolis.

I need to go and lie down. This bombshell has given me palpitations o_O