Proposal Naval Militia

• Thread starter DeletedUser55049
  • Start date

DeletedUser55049

Proposal

A militia for the sea.

Purely defensive.

Exactly the same characteristics as the land militia that exists - just for the sea.

Details
First Idea/Way:Naval Militia is activated together with Land Miltia. Same principles. Same duration.
There would be no further penalty on the production. So speaking, production would still be 50% of the Maximum.

This point can also be discussed for a second way:

Second Idea/Way:
Naval Miltia could also be set to reduce production to 25%. (further penalty)
There could then be a second button in the farm to enlist naval militia. (as a choice)

Reasons
Naval Militia would be very useful.

Abuse Prevention
This change would make the militia much stronger. Thereby it would strengthen the defense. And it would give the player naval defense early on in the game. It would change things, I know. But it wouldn't ruin the game.
I don't see a possibility of abuse.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54161

@triloka

1) This idea needs work; How many "Militia" will there be; Is there a Cooldown; What sort of Player Penalty is incurred for activating them; what will be their overall strength

2)As a person that has failed to respond to pm's and messages I have sent you, coupled with this lack of formatted idea, I will reject this idea on the grounds of Lack of Formatting;and Personal Reasons

DeletedUser54433

Enlisting your land militia severely hurts your resource production for the city as a trade-off for the instant defense. What do you propose the trade-off for naval militia to be?