Naxos Alliance Informers

DeletedUser18825

N.A.I.

The critics of Naxos's alliances. We judge all of the alliances, learn about them, and predict them. We are like the C.I.A. of Naxos alliances. We will provide details about each worthy alliance. It's weak spots. It's strengths. And a heck load more of information. Reviews, PnPs, newspapers, ratings, we do all of it.

So, if you have a respected opinion and know how to research on alliances, join us! We all go around in different threads and post N.A.I. at the bottom of our informative alliance posts.

To join, post below. We need honest people that are respected. There are no positions or leaders. I am just starting it up, but I won't be leading it completely.

Member List:
-Spyder-
DAT.ASH
roesh de destroyerzz
VisionarySine

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ummm, whats the point in this? apart from spreading rumours and trying to spy on each other?

DeletedUser18825

We will make newspapers that will have details and opinions about alliances. We will make awesome reviews in the Top 12 threads. There won't be any spying really, except for maybe a disband or two xD

DeletedUser18825

I don't really even know for sure, but it will be awesome :p

DeletedUser

Sounds fun, I don't count as well respected yet because I have not been here long. But if you don't have many people sign up and need an extra man I am willing!

DeletedUser

Even though I've just joined on Naxos I've been around on other worlds. I learn fast.

DeletedUser

Sounds fun, I don't count as well respected yet because I have not been here long. But if you don't have many people sign up and need an extra man I am willing!

Now this is a guy that won't be accepted in any decent alliance!

informer= spy
spy != respected

Who the hell would want an "informer" in their alliance?

Anyone who will spy on an alliance, will end up being farmed by that alliance, so THINK AGAIN before you make your names public... dumbasses!

DeletedUser27644

LMAO + rep Advocad.

Oooh look at me I'm a spy, please don't hurt me!

DeletedUser18825

Informers aren't spies. Spies are spies. Our spies are secret. :p

We are here to make awesome newspapers and posts, not spy.

DeletedUser

Informers aren't spies. Spies are spies. Our spies are secret. :p

We are here to make awesome newspapers and posts, not spy.

Listen mate, is one thing to make posts with alliances, interviews with their leaders or opinions from their members, and another to claim that you you are going to make "awesome" posts with information from your "informers".

The readers are going to decide IF your posts are going to be "awesome" or if it's gonna be a waste of their time reading all that .

That being said, I don't think that any decent player, with a feet-on-the-ground attitude, is going to waste his time here, or put any weight on your words; all I see is hollow claims from an grandeur infused guy who doesn't even have the imagination of choosing an original nickname for himself!

(the Spyder aka Lord Varys = Game of Thrones character that acts as the throne's informer. I also have to specify that the Spyder was a fat eunuch ( castrated , without testicles ), that was running around the castle in silk robes and with a powdered nose )

So now, I have to ask you, my friend:

Which/what are you?

a) eunuch
b) fond of makeup
c) fat beyond measure
d) a taste for soft silk against your skin

or

a,b,c,d,e) weirdo

DeletedUser

Listen mate, is one thing to make posts with alliances, interviews with their leaders or opinions from their members, and another to claim that you you are going to make "awesome" posts with information from your "informers".

The readers are going to decide IF your posts are going to be "awesome" or if it's gonna be a waste of their time reading all that .

That being said, I don't think that any decent player, with a feet-on-the-ground attitude, is going to waste his time here, or put any weight on your words; all I see is hollow claims from an grandeur infused guy who doesn't even have the imagination of choosing an original nickname for himself!

(the Spyder aka Lord Varys = Game of Thrones character that acts as the throne's informer. I also have to specify that the Spyder was a fat eunuch ( castrated , without testicles ), that was running around the castle in silk robes and with a powdered nose )

Which/what are you?

a) eunuch
b) fond of makeup
c) fat beyond measure
or

a,b,c,d,e) weirdo

Is this who you are looking for?

varys.jpg

DeletedUser

Now this is a guy that won't be accepted in any decent alliance!

informer= spy
spy != respected

Who the hell would want an "informer" in their alliance?

Anyone who will spy on an alliance, will end up being farmed by that alliance, so THINK AGAIN before you make your names public... dumbasses!

Unless I am in the alliance with the person who is starting N.A.I

And I am fairly certain the first line of spyders first post says the critics of naxos alliances, not the spies. Also just because spyder chose to use the word informer does not mean we will be infiltrating alliances and whatever else spies do, I only plan to evaluate what I see and report on it; therefore informing people of what is going on, making me an informer not a spy. I will not be doing anything that a spy would do. But you can interpret it however you wish.

DeletedUser18825

Which/what are you?

a) eunuch
b) fond of makeup
c) fat beyond measure

or

a,b,c,d,e) weirdo

Dude, I made my name before that show even came out. I made the name Spyder because I like spiders, and the letter y. And I was obviously joking about making 'awesome' posts. I just meant that they would be detailed, and informing. We aren't going to freakin' spy on anyone. Just shut the heck up.

I am doing this to improve the activity and interestingness of these forums. But people like you must like dull and boring forums, so you go around and argue with everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Which/what are you?

a) eunuch
b) fond of makeup
c) fat beyond measure

or

a,b,c,d,e) weirdo

You really need to relax and stop being an a-hole if he says he's making a newspaper you dont need to criticize him and try to undermine him to feel better

DeletedUser

Dude, I made my name before that show even came out. I made the name Spyder because I like spiders, and the letter y. And I was obviously joking about making 'awesome' posts. I just meant that they would be detailed, and informing. We aren't going to freakin' spy on anyone. Just shut the heck up.

I am doing this to improve the activity and interestingness of these forums. But people like you must like dull and boring forums, so you go around and argue with everyone.

I know, I just thought the photo was quite fitting for the character of his.

DeletedUser27644

*Still waiting for the "awesome posts" *

At least this thread is kinda interesting with all the back & forth banter going on, I wouldn't call it "awesome" though :p

DeletedUser18825

I haven't even joined the world yet, so I don't know what is going on :p

The posts will start after BP.