Necromongers

DeletedUser

Necromongers

We are currently in the NW corner of 54 we aren't excepting any simmers so if you are not on everyday for more than 4 hrs you are not membership quality. :pro:

if you feel you have this time to put into the game I assure you we will have fun and earn respect in our oc

I am the founder check me out if you like. it's hard to find a player thats played this game for as long as I have coming up to over 2 yrs.

so if you think this alliance is what you seek then send us a bell in game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6810

well said alex :) MRA's will be taken down by us :)

Completely disagree, some people just need a bit of hand and to be pointed in the right direction. Kinda arrogant of you to think that you deserve only the best.

DeletedUser

well only the best is what my alliance accepts ;)

we do not want noobs we want aggressive experianced players ...

as soon as we have conquest abilitys the Chaos. will begin

DeletedUser6810

Lol at getting minus rep for stating that your comment comes off as arrogant. Looks like your not only arrogant but your also a 5 year old girl that needs to de rep ppl who hurts her feelings.

DeletedUser

actually meant to + rep you to be hounest.
usaully + rep and say what i think.

will repay your rep once i can. so apolagies for the de rep.

and actually i am male and have kids alot older than 5.
why not as some of your buddies about the famous cabz bii;)

DeletedUser6810

actually meant to + rep you to be hounest.
usaully + rep and say what i think.

will repay your rep once i can. so apolagies for the de rep.

and actually i am male and have kids alot older than 5.
why not as some of your buddies about the famous cabz bii;)

Aslong as you forgive me, I actually thought from the language in the message that it was alex who de repped me, and i also made the mistake of qouting you and not alex's main post :(

DeletedUser

not a problem :)

i was rushing when typing its a bad habbit us scottish are renownd for lol

you seem to know what you are talking about on the forums aswell so a bit of critisism doesnt hurt :D

all the best any way middy and apolagies again

DeletedUser

Completely disagree, some people just need a bit of hand and to be pointed in the right direction. Kinda arrogant of you to think that you deserve only the best.

since this was directed at me I have no problem with noobs why the best players can be great. I hand out a lot of advise to noobs just ask any of my alliance they are given what they need to be experienced players if they dont take it I will see.

DeletedUser6810

since this was directed at me I have no problem with noobs why the best players can be great. I hand out a lot of advise to noobs just ask any of my alliance they are given what they need to be experienced players if they dont take it I will see.

I dont doubt that now you have came out and stated it, but your original post like i stated came off aggressive and arrogant, that was all my point was mate.