Need a good alliance

DeletedUser

Hi there,

I posted this thread because I need a good alliance to join. Currently, I can't find any good alliances that actually support you never mind in time! I'm currently in the S.P.A.R.T.A.N.S. and looking or a stronger alliance.

I know and fully understand that most people will reject me upon asking to join their alliance.

~GreenPuffle92

DeletedUser12324

Aetrolian League or however its spelt would be a good option if your local to them.

DeletedUser

AL would take a 2800 point player? They are more of an MRA than I thought.

pgalland25, please reply to my PM.

Aetolian League or however its spelt would be a good option if your local to them.

I am way too far away from Aetolian League even though I would have liked to join it. I'm in O46 full of S.P.A.R.T.A.N.S. and The Ectasy Escapades. I really want to join TEE real bad, but I don't think i'm ood enough :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

odd...

Does no one see the humor in this post?

17.06.11, 17:43
S.P.A.R.T.A.N.S. are at war with The Ecstasy Escapades, can somebody make a thread with all the war stats please?

18.06.11, 16:50
Hi there,

I posted this thread because I need a good alliance to join. Currently, I can't find any good alliances that actually support you never mind in time! I'm currently in the S.P.A.R.T.A.N.S. and looking or a stronger alliance.

I know and fully understand that most people will reject me upon asking to join their alliance.

~GreenPuffle92

I think that's pretty damn funny...

In case my humor isn't obvious:

1) He's a refugee and he's pretty clear about it...
2) Did he start a war? lol
3) Only 24hours between posts :D

pgalland25

Strategos
I thought the guy asking to start a thread, in a thread that he made titled "TEE Spartans war" was pretty classic.

DeletedUser

Does no one see the humor in this post?

17.06.11, 17:43
S.P.A.R.T.A.N.S. are at war with The Ecstasy Escapades, can somebody make a thread with all the war stats please?

18.06.11, 16:50
Hi there,

~GreenPuffle92

I think that's pretty damn funny...

In case my humor isn't obvious:

1) He's a refugee and he's pretty clear about it...
2) Did he start a war? lol
3) Only 24hours between posts :D

Finally somebody gets it! :p

I'm in Strength of Honor now by the way. They're pure awesome! You get the resources within 2-5 minutes o asking!:cool:

DeletedUser

AL would take a 2800 point player? They are more of an MRA than I thought.

Now pgalland, you've never fought with us, and you can't just blindly claim that we are a terrible alliance. At least we are putting up a much bigger fight than ETD/MG. Ask Incubi yourself. You don't see us going around insulting other people/alliances now, do you? And we never said we would let this person in. Phears doesn't even represent AL, so please stop being so obnoxious on the forums. I would respect you as an enemy if you weren't so friggin' proud of yourself.