Need a good COA.

DeletedUser

Greetings , fellow players.

I am looking for a good COA , with Max. size: 180 kB , max. dimensions: 240x180 pixels, allowed file formats: jpg , png , gif. The COA has to be like of a warrior in black clothes on a black horse.

So if there's any one who could do that for me , it would be great. I would be around the forums.

Regards ,
Emperor Perseus.

DeletedUser

I gave it a try

scoa.png

let me know if that white snowy effect don't looks good,I will remove

Code:
http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/687/scoa.png

But if you use it than please give credit

DeletedUser

Nice to meet you , fellow player.

You gave it a nice try. Have you seen the movie "The mask of Zorro" ? In that movie , Zorro poses in front of the sun on his black horse , named "Tornado". While posing , he looks pitch black because of the suns effect. I was wondering if you could get the same picture at that moment.

Thanks a lot for helping me.

DeletedUser

ok I will try it soon but can you give me a link to what you are exactly looking for

DeletedUser

I am looking for that image. I have searched the net but in vain. I just want that image as it is. If you can find , that's very good , but if you cannot , just make a COA in which a warrior , preferably a knigh in black is riding a black horse. If you cannot find this , just give me a good image of a warrior on a horse. Don't even write Emperor Perseus.

DeletedUser

Though it was hard to find exactly what you asked but to my astonishment I think I got in just 0.52 seconds lol

I hope this is what you were looking for but since the image was too small(here),it might have became a little LQ when I stretched it to fit the CoA's need but still its not that LQ

V1 with border
kpcoa.png

V2 without border
kpcoa2.png

(right click and copy url or just save to your comp and then upload them and also let me know if you want text on it)

Just simply a resized version of the image I found without any effects or anything and believe me it is looking great without them :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I will but make sure that it is not copyrighted

I mean it will be your irresponsibility if it will be copyrighted

DeletedUser

Thanks a lot , buddy.

I give the credit to you. I found out that this image had no copyright associated with it. It wasn't having a copoyright sign on it...

DeletedUser

No problem then,I am glad that I could help and thanks for the credit too.