Need a new alliance

DeletedUser

I am looking for an invite to an alliance that is willing to give me diplomatic powers when I start. I am well devoted member and can make Allies extremely fast and strong. Send me a private message if your alliance is in Ocean 34 and has higher than 1 million and are interested.

DeletedUser

you will have to prove your self before you get diplomacy

DeletedUser11965

you will have to prove your self before you get diplomacy

oh yh thats true.

---------------------
anyway mostly likely you won't get into a 1m+ point alliance and get diplomat rite off...(maybe 1 our of 250 of a chance)

=)

DeletedUser10498

if you want a new alliance

if you really wanted to you could also join the Kings of Gods i enjoyed serving in their and i plan on going back soon

DeletedUser

I am looking for an invite to an alliance that is willing to give me diplomatic powers when I start. I am well devoted member and can make Allies extremely fast and strong. Send me a private message if your alliance is in Ocean 34 and has higher than 1 million and are interested.

You could try Macedonian Empire. If you've got less points (say like 224 or 678), they could put you in Macedonian Academy, their fellow pact member.

DeletedUser

This is the funniest thread ever. We are not in 34, but nearby. I'm not turning diplomacy over to you.....lol

DeletedUser

This is the funniest thread ever. We are not in 34, but nearby. I'm not turning diplomacy over to you.....lol

I'm just saying if anyone would want to see how an alliance is, they could, or not, join Macedonian Empire or its fellow pact member, Macedonian Academy. Although you're right, I'm just diplomatically saying this.;)
Anything more than that?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If your interested, go to England Alliance and apply for membership there. Alliance leader/founder is dragon king, my best buddy online in the alliance after I joined in. We need desperately lonely players on Grepolis world Alpha to strengthen our leadership and power.
If need be and are still interested in becoming diplomat, you can sent dragon king a message to join the membership or by side angle to England Alliance through me.

I am a diplomat working for the alliance and are currently searching for any wordbe members online for the alliance.

If interested, you can be assistant diplomat in England Alliance under me.

alliance

Yours sincerely,
Parkview2404
England Alliance
Diplomat
Alpha world 91

DeletedUser

Join our Alliance England, We have a multitude of things you would enjoy and if you do not like it you can leave. It is all free obviously, So there is no reason not to join.

DeletedUser

You could join the DOVES OF WAR....

But we require three in-game references, none of which can be your mom.

Then we have a multi-part entrance exam that begins with a written test.

200 multiple choice questions encompassing all aspects of the Grepolis game including rules, strategy and history.

This is followed by two 500 word essays:

• The first describing your past failures and successes in the game.
  • The second describing your goals for the game in the future.

The third and final part of the written test, is a mathematical quiz where you will be required to accurately calculate attack times across multiple time zones.

If you pass the written test... you'll then be subjected to a series of grueling physical challenges designed to test your ability to think quickly and react intelligently while bleeding from several places simultaneously.

The final part of the entrance exam involves balancing large awkward objects on your head while singing the Battle Hymn of the Republic.

Its easy as that.