Advanced Need A new Sig

DeletedUser2663

Hey guys.

I am not to familiar with the new artists out these days as i haven't been around here for a year. However i require a new sig as my current one is old and was for my alliance way back when Xi just came out. Any artists interested in creating a sig for me message me or post here i guess. I'm looking for a sig that is of the same quality as my current one so there's your standard to compare to. if you think you can and wish to be the maker of my new one let me know. Ill give details about it once i have seen what kind of work and style the artists these days are capable of so send me links of your past work

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh man you are changing the sig I made for you :( I could make one for you if you want. Just send me the details in a PM. Do I still need to send you past work seeing as I'm the maker of your current sig? :)

DeletedUser2663

Sent you a PM. Looks like Dogu gets the first shot at it.

DeletedUser2663

Cheers man. Ill wait to see if dogu can produce something first. If he can't you get the second go and ill contact you.

DeletedUser2663

sure thing bud. i don't think it will be needed as it seems dogu understands what i desire for this sig perfectly as since i have done business with him before (my current one is his work) i think it will be exactly what i am looking for

DeletedUser18825

Ok. I'll be ready to make one if you want, though. Just throw me a PM. :p

DeletedUser2663

Must say i am happy with Dogu's work. managed to produce just what i was looking for. I wont need the services of the others who offered but thanks for offering

DeletedUser

nice new siggy mate
plus the guy looks like one of thoose aggressive new zealenders lol