Beginner Need a signature

DeletedUser

If someone is willing to give me a signature It would be most welcome,not much work needed to be done but i am complete noob and never used a signature so have no idea how to make,how to use it,how to make spoiler and so on..if someone is willing to help out I would be grateful..
Possible signature photo could be based on Roman Empire or Armada of ships,and could have BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A. written cause that is my alliance and maybe even Brlinho written somewhere on the signature..if possible something like that and someone can do it with not too much troubles that would be great,if not thats ok,have a nice day anyway.

DeletedUser

here i gave it a shot;
version 1:
armadaversion1.jpg
version 2:
armadaversion2.jpg
as for the directions on attatching the sig? eh i'll let somebody else explain, i'm bad with directions.

DeletedUser

give this a try if you like.
uploadable-1.jpg

or
uploadable2.png
there you have a lot of choice :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

here's another choice..
idk i liked the theme.. plus, its been a while since i grafixed.. so i wanted to do something simple :)
2w3535z.png

DeletedUser

I liked them all and thanks for making them,I can only use one at a time so ot was hard decision but I will go with that second one from Dragon Killer,but thank you all for making them and if any way I can repay you or do anything just let me know.
anyone know how to use signature now I decided which one to use?

DeletedUser

I am being a noob on this even further,so I copy all that you have written and paste where exactly?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

thanks man,it is working,if any way to repay just shout my name and ask for it,I will do it.