need advice

DeletedUser

alright people i am new to beta and im stuck in ocean 92 seems to be a bit dead atm th moment i have spent a year or so in delta and have done really well there but i was just wondering is it worth spending time in this ocean that nobody half decent seems to be in ???

DeletedUser

alright people i am new to beta and im stuck in ocean 92 seems to be a bit dead atm th moment i have spent a year or so in delta and have done really well there but i was just wondering is it worth spending time in this ocean that nobody half decent seems to be in ???

no tbh

DeletedUser

whys that ? and also where els is good to go what would ext

DeletedUser2524

Hey Chosen 1,

You should join a newer world. Nu is the newest speed 1 world. If you want something faster join xi, omnicon, or Pi. All of those worlds opened very recently.

DeletedUser13405

Its what you make of it. I joined Beta in October in O51. Wasn't much going on there either at the time. But I built up and so did other players. Now, there's a fair amount of action. In every ocean there are players who will take to the game and move up and there will be many more who just up and quit. Up to you if you have the patience for the build up.

DeletedUser345

I would suggest moving to Nu if you want a slow start, Omicron if you want to grow fast and if your really confident and active then go Pi as its very fast growth there.

DeletedUser

I would suggest moving to Nu if you want a slow start, Omicron if you want to grow fast and if your really confident and active then go Pi as its very fast growth there.

can you get hades as a good in these worlds you guys are telling me about ?

DeletedUser15202

It will take time for the current worlds to upgrade to 2.0, so Hades will have to wait. :(