Need Alliance

DeletedUser

I need a new alliance... my old one isnt very active in beta... im in ocean 23 so i need one here or around here i have over 2000 points not sure how many though

DeletedUser

So are you looking for an alliance in alpha or beta? As you have posted in alpha.

DeletedUser

your choices

Chess Connoisseurs
PANTHERA
Ghost Pirates
Elite Olympus Warriors
spartan-Achaean Phalanx
Eleftheria I Thanatos
Pirates of the Caribbean
The 13th Legion
Dark Shadows

DeletedUser

Or....................................

THE DOVES OF WAR

jussayin.

DeletedUser

YA! The Society of the Gods rules the Seas!

And THE DOVES OF WAR do too!

Well.... I don't mean ALL the seas.... but we completely dominate a large swath of ocean 31!

Well, dominate is a strong word... influence... ya we "influence" a pretty big part of ocean 31...

Not the whole ocean of course... really just the lower left corner of the upper right region of the northern part of the eastern waters of ocean 31... the area just to the left of that island with that guy with the city.

The one with the dumb name.

But within the core region of those waters we TOTALLY dominate.... if its okay with the other players on islands near there.... and a few of the more ornery villages.

Soooooo... if you are ready to REACH FOR THE STARS!

fail miserably and accept mediocrity.

Join us!

A 500 silver piece application fee for processing and handling is required.

DeletedUser

if your looking for a good local alliance (one in your ocean) Go to rankings, alliance, ocean alliance and you can see the top alliances in your ocean.

DeletedUser

Sure.... you can do that... IF you want to do the intelligent logical thing....

I prefer to sail my fleet randomly around the ocean with big "ADOPT ME" stern-stickers...

But to each their own.

DeletedUser

if your looking for a good local alliance (one in your ocean) Go to rankings, alliance, ocean alliance and you can see the top alliances in your ocean.

most of the time, in noob area, the rank 1 alliance is usually a MRA

DeletedUser

True but its good for beginners, the whole protection thing. As you advance, you will learn on your own how to join alliances and what alliances to join.

DeletedUser

I hope you ALL know the ONLY reason THE DOVES OF WAR alliance isn't the number ONE alliance in ocean #31 is because we suck.

DeletedUser

only reason eh? Well since its only ONE reason im sure it doesnt matter.

DeletedUser

Exactly... if a team has just ONE thing wrong.... how bad can it be?

DeletedUser

True but its good for beginners, the whole protection thing. As you advance, you will learn on your own how to join alliances and what alliances to join.

A few dumb questions,

How can ypu tell what ocean the alliances are in?
I am in Ocean 5, any help on an alliance would be apprecited.

Thanks
ACMike

DeletedUser

go to ranking then go to ocean alliance to see alliances in ocean 5

DeletedUser

Thanks

go to ranking then go to ocean alliance to see alliances in ocean 5

Thanks, I still cannot send anyone a message to request joining an alliance. I can type the message and address it but there is no button to send...

ACMike

DeletedUser

Thanks, I still cannot send anyone a message to request joining an alliance. I can type the message and address it but there is no button to send...

ACMike

Report it in the bug section.