Pnp Need Gold

DeletedUser54451

No one is competing against bear so may as well do something for the lols.

YE5ASXZ.gif

I joined this world in November can't remember when exactly I think it was the 17th or something. I had quit Grepolis for months. RL is always looming around the corner. Gotta take studies seriously. So heck I joined Nagidos after not being able to resist the temptation any longer. And pretty quick I received a message from Lord Thizzle to join his band of Noobs. Well I couldn't refuse.

Back then Enough Is Enough was a thing. They outnumbered us 10 to 1. Heck we had times where we thought we couldn't last. The Berzerker Brigade merged into them and was a force that threatened our friendly neighborhood O65. Things got really heated during the christmass event. EBG's unending manticore supply seemed to be coming from sweatshops in China. And we even saw Arenthia going into attack mode! (oh wow...)

x4IWLoG.jpg

(Speaks in Trump voice) China!

But allas, Lady BurstofSpeed fought off EBG's hordes of skill nukes. And we were victorious by the dawn of light.

d5rQqRW.jpg

Lord Thizzle sent a mass mail out to all Enough members seeking a few fighters from their alliance who wanted an alliance that didnt' have mass NAPs and pacts. Well that rustled EBG's jimmies.

Big old EBG said we were on a sinking ship and our alliance won't last.

BmNWFk2.gif

I'm pretty sure that's a golf cart but I don't care tbh.

Before New Year. Show Me Your Noobies finally decided to end the huggy kissy relationship. And proceeded to whip some rears.
Enuf Is Enuf started falling apart. Kill-Em-All (one of the best fighters at the time on Enough is Enough) ghosted like he normally does when they are under any sort of pressure and we ended up with some great players from their alliance such as pbp3brothers and makkiolite to name a couple.

I guess to cut to the point... Enough Is Enough pretty much renamed to Blood Ties... well that actually would have been the easiest method, but Enough went ahead dissolved the alliance and sent an invite to the same old people and called themselves Blood Ties. Because being affiliated with one of the top alliances by having Blood in the name makes you stronger right!!!! So they joined hands and became the Bloody Sisters. WiB, Blood Pressure, and Blood Ties. All dancing in harmony.

I'm frankly growing bored of O55 already. They don't fight back they are the biggest MRA I have ever seen playing Grepo. In fact one of my good buddies recently left their alliance and left the world saying it's one of the worst run alliances he's ever seen.

I just want to say to Bloods. No place in O55 is safe.
iL4qO3g.jpg

The same goes for Extortion. I will find some cities out your way too.

And so that concludes the PnP.
Of3K0b4.jpg

Edit: I'd also like to clarify DavidDesu is not my in-game name it's daveinator007. I use this account for posting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38168

your the same guy who gets troops from demands from farms right u not taking citys from any decent player of which their are a few in Extortion not so much in bloods

DeletedUser54451

your the same guy who gets troops from demands from farms right u not taking citys from any decent player of which their are a few in Extortion not so much in bloods
Yeah well at the moment I kind of have to fight bloods. I'm not located near Extortion however I'd like to work my way over to them by taking more Blood cities.

As far as mocking demanding units from farming villages, I'm frankly not surprised. Anybody with over a million bp such as yourself probably has dumped a huge fortunate into this game. It's really easy to insta-build units. No effort involved. So will a player such as yourself touch farm village for units? Probably not. But I was simply saying while I have a ton of units on queue and not using gold to insta build, I can demand units while waiting for them to be done training. That's what I was saying. I don't purely build by demanding units. That would be ludicrous. But can I really reason with a selfish guy such as yourself? I've seen this numerous times before. There's always this 1 million point player that stays by himself and hops ship to the best contender that will win the world. Unless you can tell me otherwise I'm all ears mate.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37020

Before New Year. Show Me Your Noobies finally decided to end the huggy kissy relationship. And proceeded to whip some rears.

Just want to clear this up some. There was no "huggy kissy" relationship between SMYN and EIE.

SMYN took it's first EIE city on 2016-11-23 14:34:39 (and first WIB city on 2016-11-25 21:33:42 if that matters). This doesn't really prove anything by itself, but if you actually do some fact checking, you will see we were busy running though other alliances prior to really hitting EIE. Below are a listing of a few of those alliances:

Check Mate (3rd in points)
Great Global Warriors (4th in points)
Symmetry (6th in points)
Tercios de Flandes (11th in points)

SMYN were cleaning up Tercios and Great Global Warriors until 12/29. What was left of Tercios de Flandes went into long term VM. SMYN ran our first op on EIE on January 2nd (3 days after finishing up with the aforementioned alliances. remember there was some peace time included in here).

Prior to SMYN hitting EIE on January 2nd, Noobs were losing the "war" against EIE with Noobs taking 7 cities and losing 19. I don't really consider that significant though and I question rather or not EIE was really putting much effort at Noobs as EIE was cleaning up The Berzerker Brigade until 12/13 when they merged into EIE. But seeing I wasn't in either alliance to witness the effort of attacks, I am only making an assumption based on the city takes by both alliances during December. There possibly could have been a hard fought war going on between the two...but I'm skeptical.

Noobs never took more than one city from EIE at a given point in time until Dec 29th in which they took 3 or 4 cities (but remember were still down 7 to 19 at that point). The outlook of Noobs "war" with EIE dramatically changed when SMYN started hitting EIE on January 2nd.

If anyone doubts the above statements, all you have to do is go look at Conquests using GRCR Tools to verify.

DeletedUser48582

Im quite sure EiE had us Berzerkers as their main target until the merge due to their plan to "conquer" O65 in their long term plan to build wonders in there.

DeletedUser54699

Anybody with over a million bp such as yourself probably has dumped a huge fortunate into this game.

I treated myself with £20 at Christmas like everyone, including yourself i'm sure, but that's about it mate... im closing in on 1mil BP?
So that statement is naive and incorrect. Listen I play the game just like everyone else and I was playing the game long before gold was introduced and i'll admit it's a different style of play but maybe you should consider playing on the game more and actually attack and take cities which are over 5k points and Red, instead of sitting on this forum and complaining all the time.

Liam

DeletedUser54360

I want Witchunter back - my popcorn is getting cold.

Ask and ye shall receive.

Tell me honestly,! I know that is a bit of a non-sequitor for committed ALKANDRONITES.

But who was the main driving force to breaking the PACT with LOTR and attacking whilst i was on VM?

DeletedUser29748

Ask and ye shall receive.

Tell me honestly,! I know that is a bit of a non-sequitor for committed ALKANDRONITES.

But who was the main driving force to breaking the PACT with LOTR and attacking whilst i was on VM?

Erm i think you where privy to the dissolving of the PACT as happened on the 6th Feb , a NAP was dissolved while you were away due to new relations being formed . This obviously didn't happen over night so you going on VM was not the main focus of all our lives. :p