Need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser53365

Hi there. I started this world few days ago, unfortunately in the wrong Ocean, it seems...

My beginner protection ended yesterday, I didn't found a good alliance at the moment but this is not really the problem* The problem is that a little frustrated "baby" started to SPAM me with attacks that he launches/cancels/launches/cancels... you see ? just because he failed to conquer my city yesterday. He's probably not able to conquer something else than cities of players who are offline so he tries to make me stop to play or at least turn off the app...

So I'm looking for players with more points than us who could help me, people who think that fair-play have its place in this game.
I have a good start, 3 cities, enough BP for a 4th one. But if he continues, I won't be able to continue to play in this world or I'll have to restart and lose all my progression...
Please pm me (preferably in-game) if someone is ready to help me, I'll tell you the name of the guy & if he continues (he knows that I will look for help...)

I'm really not a noob but it's hard to start in these conditions. I have nothing and nobody to defend me if I cut the app. And his alliance dominate my OC... :(

Thanks in advance !!

*but if a good alliance recruits "near" the OC 47... I can cross an OC, no problem if it's to play with sympathetic people :D

DeletedUser11886

Sounds great, problem is that we hold a monopoly in o47, and you were the one muting me. The only other alliance within 24 hours CS range of you in the top 100 that can help you is the Illyrians, however we're currently at war with them as well, so I suppose you can ask them for help - however they are located in o57 and are currently very, very busy with us and are likely falling apart.

To be honest, this did technically start after we realized you took a city off of one of our inactive players (Our fault, he didnt go yellow until today). You're a damn good player and I spent a full afternoon trying to track your activity through those messages... lmao. I'd have complimented you on your snipe if you hadn't blocked me in all honesty.

I'm spam-cancelling attacks which is actually a legitimate 'troll' used to desensitize players to attacks, so sorry about this. This isn't anything personal, just that you're the largest target in the region.

DeletedUser53365

You spam if you wants, for the "good" reason you can invent, I really don't care... but you'll have to pay the consequences of this spam if you continue. Spammers are generally not appreciated !

And yes I finally blocked you cause I don't appreciate spam of pm to say nothing interesting, just trying to know when I'm off...

DeletedUser53365

Some alliance are less stupid, when they cross a good player, they try to recruit him, not to disgust him to play...

If people wants to spam kyleli of alerts, feel free to do it, as he seems that's normal to play like this and he continues...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11886

I'll be honest here, I was considering recruiting you based on multiple factors, how you responded to a player that looked like they needed help (which you did pretty well in), how well you defended an attack (I was aiming to take that city, but you managed to snipe it well), and then how you would deal with a troll - but let's be honest, running off into the forums and crying for help isn't really someone ideal we want in our alliance, especially after they block someone.

DeletedUser53365

Np cause I really don't want to play with trolls, I want to play with real warriors ;)

I don't have the habit to ask for help on the forum, that's the first time that I do it... but what can I do against your spam without allies, nobody that I know in this world and the need to sleep, to go at the university etc... ?
lose my city or lose my health, miss my studies because of your stupid troll ?

DeletedUser11886

Sorry, I wasn't the one telling you to play this game :)

You're free to spam attack me as well if you wish. I'm a fair dealer in punishment ;)

DeletedUser54892

I really don't want to play with trolls, I want to play with real warriors ;)

This is common disappointment in life - your are looking for honest brave warriors but always find deceitful stupid cowards. :(

DeletedUser53365

This thread can be closed.

Thanks a lot to everybody who answered and helped me. And a special huge thanks to Messi who chose to give me a chance in this world, in despite of the distance and the difficulties for my move
okok.gif

DeletedUser11886

Have fun man :)

Im guessing you're not going to need your cities in o47?

DeletedUser53365

Lol...

If one day I give them, it will be for poeple who will come to kick your ***. Do you really think that I will give my cities to players like you ?
You're dreaming...

DeletedUser11886

Nah was just joking around, honestly there's no point in wasting troops on that city anymore. ;)

DeletedUser53774

Can the real warriors please stand up? I have a 'baby' spamming me. Oh look, he started this thread asking for help. Come fight, dont be a hypocrite.

DeletedUser53365

And this is what I answered you in-game (posted here with my own consent) :

aad338ca313250d29a477455517f1967.png

So please, don't say that you are a poor victim when you are doing worse since days and nights !
I would like to do not have to use the same methods than you but I have no other solution that can work actually. So we'll continue until you'll learn to play with fair-play or you'll stop to play.

Don't want to be spammed ? Don't start to do it...

DeletedUser53774

I didnt call myself a victim. I called you a hypocrite. Which you are. Your sloppy attacks from an ocean away arent going to get anybody to turn off their alarm. So keep wasting your time. Let me know when you are ready to fight, we are anytime.

Avengers are the spammers, pingers and cheaters that keep getting banned.

DeletedUser53365

If you have proofs that they spammed you before you started to spam them I'll stop it. I just don't want to play with or against spammers. But you'll have to prove what you say. Atm I only see the reports of your attacks and this is clearly spam (attacks with 6 horses, day and night, 10 attacks from the same city etc...)

Maybe we could all stop to spam each others and start on new bases ? And the first one who will start again with this ****, I promise that I won't let do. Enemy or ally !

DeletedUser54892

Spamming is contagious. Needs a lot of beer to cure yourself.

DeletedUser52416

Yeah I totally agree Dolgarok, when you have a city in the middle of 100 enemy cities it is so not fair play when they attack all the time.
They shouldn't be allowed to spam it with HC's and attacks to try take it from their enemy that is doing the exact same thing, sometimes sending 5 ls to each of a players cities.
Sarcasm can occur.
Also, could you stop thinking you are able to get players that are one million times better than you to quit the game? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.