Need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser53365

On million times better than me, huhu ? I never had to spam someone in order to conquer his city, my dear :rolleyes:
never done that 10 minutes so when I see an alliance who needs to do that days and nights to conquer a city in their territory... just a big lol

Do we also talk about sendind attacks and cancelling them ? what your alliance do, too. Normal ? fair-play ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51219

Not trying to be rude or anything but this is a war game and from your comments it seems like it isn't for you. Spamming, attacking and hc's are part of the game if you can't accept that I'd stick to farmville.

DeletedUser53365

Spamming should be prohibited soon, at least it is what I (and a lot of players, and people of support...) expect. War game doesn't mean that EVERTHING is possible, particularly the less fair play behaviors :rolleyes:
That's the reason why they are rules : this is not real war, but a game, you know ? we play for our pleasure. We're not playing ours lives (but maybe you are, in that case, ask you the good questions...)

Now I stop arguing with you. I've got much more interesting to do in-game...

DeletedUser54755

Not trying to be rude or anything but this is a war game and from your comments it seems like it isn't for you. Spamming, attacking and hc's are part of the game if you can't accept that I'd stick to farmville.

You might be misreading this whole thing lol. This discussion was revamped when Tracilia bitched about being spammed after quite ironically spamming Avenger Members.

DeletedUser54755

Yeah I totally agree Dolgarok, when you have a city in the middle of 100 enemy cities it is so not fair play when they attack all the time.
They shouldn't be allowed to spam it with HC's and attacks to try take it from their enemy that is doing the exact same thing, sometimes sending 5 ls to each of a players cities.
Sarcasm can occur.
Also, could you stop thinking you are able to get players that are one million times better than you to quit the game? lol

Well to be fair Dolgarok started spamming AFTER Tracilia was spamming members of Avengers so dont really see your point here...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41652

Hi there. I started this world few days ago, unfortunately in the wrong Ocean, it seems...

My beginner protection ended yesterday, I didn't found a good alliance at the moment but this is not really the problem* The problem is that a little frustrated "baby" started to SPAM me with attacks that he launches/cancels/launches/cancels... you see ? just because he failed to conquer my city yesterday. He's probably not able to conquer something else than cities of players who are offline so he tries to make me stop to play or at least turn off the app...

So I'm looking for players with more points than us who could help me, people who think that fair-play have its place in this game.
I have a good start, 3 cities, enough BP for a 4th one. But if he continues, I won't be able to continue to play in this world or I'll have to restart and lose all my progression...
Please pm me (preferably in-game) if someone is ready to help me, I'll tell you the name of the guy & if he continues (he knows that I will look for help...)

I'm really not a noob but it's hard to start in these conditions. I have nothing and nobody to defend me if I cut the app. And his alliance dominate my OC... :(

Thanks in advance !!

*but if a good alliance recruits "near" the OC 47... I can cross an OC, no problem if it's to play with sympathetic people :D

Its all apart of the game spamming attacking, spamming attacks is all apart of them fun in this game. catching a player of line is all apart of them game. Yes its easier to Conquest while offline but while their is a App. near 99% of the players use it these days. If anyone sounds like a "frustrated "baby" it's yourself coming into the forum and crying and asking for help. Man up. and fight back. if you lose so be it, I have restarted on the world, not from losing my cities but to get closer to friends. it happens. Looking on the forum for help making you look like an inexperienced player. Join an alliance. A player is only as good as the alliance they are in so if your saying there is no good alliances that will accept you, means your not a good players, well just coming on the forum about crying cuz your getting spammed with attacks means your not a very good player and crying out for help.

Again. Man Up, Build, Fight Back.
Orr, Keep Crying, Run Away, Restart.
Then come into the forum to cry again about getting spam attacked.
Simple?

DeletedUser53503

As someone who got to see the Plague/Avengers "spam" start, my two cents (from a two city pleb player, ThePlague standpoint):

Early on in the world Mr. Heisenberg found on our core islands and took small point cities on nearly full Plague islands. The normal reaction from any half decent alliance is to squash these cities ASAP by farming not only resources, favor but also stone hailing it into the ground. You come into our core, we are not going to let you grow and become a threat to us. You golded up walls, we broke them down. You put in bir walls and we got some lovely BP.

Heisenberg mistook this for "spam". When you come into another alliance core territory with foundings and small cities, are we going to let you grow? What kind of optimistic attitude is that? It's only natural we are going to keep your city down. We are not going to let you have a nice life inside our core.

We merely kept your colonisations in our territory down by keeping your cities farmed. We did not have a "everyone spam person x we need him to shut down app" operation. We did not send long attacks or attack+cancel on all your cities, no. Yet in your eyes, we were "spamming" you. Again, not quite sure what you expected founding in our core and attempting to gold your walls up time after time after time.

So in his eyes, keeping red colonisations into your own territory stone hailed and farmed is spam so he had his alliance begin sending long TT attacks, attack+cancel and the whole bang. From there it merely escalated, Avengers got their pacted buddies to join and the rest is, as you say, history.

So here we are now, everyone spamming everyone and crying about it on the forum. I haven't gotten spammed but I hear some of our members are quite enjoying the free BP.

DeletedUser54755

Sending tons of attacks with 5 ls's throughout the day with no intention off killing off tropps IS spamming. I dont agree with the notion that spamming should be prohibited (Although it is shady), but many of the attacks against Mr. Heisenberg (The ones ive seen) were spamming which would be foolish to deny.

DeletedUser53503

Sending tons of attacks with 5 ls's throughout the day with no intention off killing off tropps IS spamming. I dont agree with the notion that spamming should be prohibited (Although it is shady), but many of the attacks against Mr. Heisenberg (The ones ive seen) were spamming which would be foolish to deny.

Those were done after Avengers started it. My point is: we were farming Heisenberg foundations with cats etc just to keep him down (not sending small 5LS attacks, not spamming other cities, just keep his foundations down). Then Avengers retaliate by pinging and spamming our members, and we responded accordingly.

Lyseus

Phrourach
What is this, a court room? Calm down people and give it up and stop whining. It is part of the game and if you don't like those certain players or alliances move away from them or fight back. It's as simple as that. IT IS JUST A GAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.