Need input

DeletedUser

For milestones i need info from players so i can create additional milestones.

1/ Militia Kills- Go to your wall and post if higher then previous poster number of militia kills. This will help me determine where to start milestones.

2/ Total Number of myth units killed "All types"
Jpg of wall must be included - As a defender and as an attacker -

DeletedUser

Id be to check my walls if your guys stopped removing them... :p

DeletedUser17561

Drumming up additional milestones will do little to offset the fact that this world is basically dead.

DeletedUser

What would be cool is if somebody were to send out mails to all of the major alliances to get people on the forums

DeletedUser

Sorry, felt the need to post here since it has been like a month since someone posted in these forums... :S

DeletedUser

hey just started lambda thought id post here hey everyone

DeletedUser

Welcome, I hope you contribute and help bring this forum to life :)

DeletedUser20908

Since noone is posting here i figured i'll start

2pq46sk.jpg

DeletedUser

im not sure where the old posting for this is but props to CJ for hitting 1mil dbp

DeletedUser

That's a nice one Schorp!

I would post my wall, but since I have so many glitches on my account that others don't, it would take me a few pictures to get each section up.

Yeah, I can't see a lot. For starters, I can't scroll on the awards for players. Quotes stick to my screen in-game so I can't see anything after them. Sometimes I see words that aren't even in a post (highlighted they aren't even there, weird huh), and I can't manage enemies, pacts, or anything similar to it. My account or computer is screwed up in Grepolis :(