Need Names For People Against 2.0

DeletedUser

Hello all, for the past day i have been emailing innogames about the results of the survey, many other worlds claim they are not for it, so i want to know where their numbers are from, as of now i am demanding a re-survey on a world by world basis, but i need more exact figures to throw at them.

If you are against 2.0, please post your name and approx amount of money spent on gold each year here (convert to USD if possible)

Please only post that, nothing else so i can keep this organized so we have a fighting chance to preserve alpha.

List Of Players So Far

DeletedUser

90% of the people I speak with are supportive of Grepolis 2.0. I've spent a fair amount of money in the game too...

DeletedUser

What is the point of fighting it?

They disbanded 1.26 worlds ages ago and we want to be treated farily. Now we have the upgrade we may aswell take it if we don't want our worlds to be closed down... Especially when we payed money to get us where we are.

DeletedUser

Not so long ago I remember a long thread in the alpha forum filled with people complaining that we weren't getting the 2.0 upgrade. People threatened to leave alpha, some of whom since have lost interest and left as they said they would.

I find it strange now that on the verge of us getting what we've been asking for all along out come the naysayers. If alpha is so perfect as it is then why is the world dwindling away to nothing.

People are loosing interest, it's grown stale and is in desperate need of a change to keep us all interested.

We discussed it within our alliance and so far the vast majority have been in favour of the upgrade.

DeletedUser

I am for PARTS of 2.0, but a lot of it sucks from what I hear.

If they can improve 2.0 so it doesn't suck, that might help. So I am a No at this time, unless they can do as promised and only update what the world itself wants.

If it is laggy like most people say it is, most fighters will quit. If world has possibility of ending within a year, many will quit and/or stop spending money on it. Most will not restart on a new world.

DeletedUser

I agree with Essex. There are some perks to getting the 2.0 upgrade, but its not all as great as it sounds. I play on Athens too (same account) and I get "response error" a lot.

DeletedUser

Now we have the upgrade we may aswell take it if we don't want our worlds to be closed down... Especially when we payed money to get us where we are.

Just to clear it up, the world will not be close down after the upgrade.

Now can we stick to using this petition thread for what it was meant for :)

DeletedUser

Not so long ago I remember a long thread in the alpha forum filled with people complaining that we weren't getting the 2.0 upgrade. People threatened to leave alpha, some of whom since have lost interest and left as they said they would.

I find it strange now that on the verge of us getting what we've been asking for all along out come the naysayers. If alpha is so perfect as it is then why is the world dwindling away to nothing.

People are loosing interest, it's grown stale and is in desperate need of a change to keep us all interested.

We discussed it within our alliance and so far the vast majority have been in favour of the upgrade.

i voted no because i dont like the 2.0 upgrades, there are only a few little thing better, all the big stuff annoys me. But i would be OK with the upgrade becasue of what seth said, we are losing members because of the lack of the upgrade, and this game will get a biiittt boring with only me left. so im kinda whatever

Oh and i spend no gold

DeletedUser

I am for PARTS of 2.0, but a lot of it sucks from what I hear.

If they can improve 2.0 so it doesn't suck, that might help. So I am a No at this time, unless they can do as promised and only update what the world itself wants.

If it is laggy like most people say it is, most fighters will quit. If world has possibility of ending within a year, many will quit and/or stop spending money on it. Most will not restart on a new world.
i agree to u

DeletedUser303

I suspect I will stay with Alpha as long as it is playable and there is enough activity to make it interesting.
I will not be restarting on the hero worlds when we get there, starting again with 3 cities, anyone with a fairly low number of points let in, and a need to use a farming system that is only "better" if you pay money, if not it is crazily time consuming.
So for me Alpha will continue.

DeletedUser

Well Riku and Seth I think if we upgrade to 2.0 you'll find even more people are going to leave because of the upgrade. I have played on a 2.0 world and 1 it was very laggy it took 5 minutes to just get the blue in the background and the island and stuff weren't there yet 2 the farming system in my opinion is worse than the one in 1.26 worlds now and not to mention it's way too easy to get higher in those worlds after a few weeks I had 5 cities and was growing really fast without buying anything at all. I think the older one is more of a challenge than the new one. But wouldn't mind a few of the updates if it meant keeping more people in the game, but I doubt it would keep many more active than the old system because after a bit the excitement of getting upgrades or the full thing will die down and they will be just as board as before. It's like getting the thing that you wanted really bad and then you get it and after a few weeks you don't even look at it anymore because it became too boring.

DeletedUser

Most of us who are still lingering around in alpha have been here for quite a while now. While I agree that it would be nice to get some features from 2.0 and keep some from 1.26 I don't think that's how it will work.

Unless I'm mistaken it will either be a full upgrade or nothing. I'll be honest and say that I personally will stick around regardless but am looking forward to a few changes. If I'm still here after well over a year the likelihood that I'll grow bored of the changes in 2 weeks are pretty slim.

I've played on 2.0 worlds and honestly don't find it to be any more or less laggy than 1.26.

As long as nobody tinkers with the alpha world settings I'll be happy enough. I just hope that if the upgrade does happen that people can at least give it a chance and not act rashly because they didn't get their way.