Need Names For People Against 2.0

DeletedUser

Many people do want it and many people dont like the new layout. You will see many players quitting and ghosting by the new year.

DeletedUser

I tried Sigma for a few months while Delta was on a slow run, and it was fun starting out fresh again and actually fight for your life with only a handful of cities to defend against guys that had 20. Though the interface never iimpressed me that much and seemed very glitchy for me. I use firefox with Delta, and it works amazing. I had to switch to Chrome just to use the world map at all in Sigma 2.0

Eventually Delta started to pick up again with some diplomatoc changes and players moving/leaving in my local area. So I said goodbye to Sigma and 2.0 and didn't miss it at all.

I don't think I could say the same for Delta, as I've grown acustom to it over the 2+ years I've put into it and the politics that have developed within. The actual PEOPLE that play in this world is something 2.0 will NEVER be able to improve upon or re-create. It saddens me the people at Greplolis never considered this aspect, as that was the main reason so many of us were drawn to this game. The people.

my $0.02

DeletedUser

I tried Sigma for a few months while Delta was on a slow run, and it was fun starting out fresh again and actually fight for your life with only a handful of cities to defend against guys that had 20. Though the interface never iimpressed me that much and seemed very glitchy for me. I use firefox with Delta, and it works amazing. I had to switch to Chrome just to use the world map at all in Sigma 2.0

Eventually Delta started to pick up again with some diplomatoc changes and players moving/leaving in my local area. So I said goodbye to Sigma and 2.0 and didn't miss it at all.

I don't think I could say the same for Delta, as I've grown acustom to it over the 2+ years I've put into it and the politics that have developed within. The actual PEOPLE that play in this world is something 2.0 will NEVER be able to improve upon or re-create. It saddens me the people at Greplolis never considered this aspect, as that was the main reason so many of us were drawn to this game. The people.

my $0.02

Well said old friend.. Its the players and that made this sever, NOT grepolis.

DeletedUser

my $0.02

I completely agree. Very true, very true.

DeletedUser

Just to come back to the original question, i was against 2.0 for Delta, still am.
I played 2.0 on 2 servers and made a decision that I did not like it.
The change was unavoidable.
I spend 10 $ every few months.
With 2.0, it is almost unavoidable to spend a more money than on 1.26.
With many cities, you need the administrator and the captain at a minimum.
Obviously and logically, 2.0 was simply built to force us to spend more, and it will work.
But I would spend more if the game was as enjoyable as 1.26, which it is not.
A lot of players will do as I do, go into sleep mode until the bugs are worked out.
Others, as you said, will simply leave.
It is sad. but this is capitalism.
Inno wants to make money, we are a captive client base, they farm us as we farm our villages.
They need to make money, we cannot hold it against them.
We had a good time playing a game they invested in, we have to be grateful for that.
But now, we have to decide if we will pay more for a lesser game.
fredios

DeletedUser

Just to come back to the original question, i was against 2.0 for Delta, still am.
I played 2.0 on 2 servers and made a decision that I did not like it.
The change was unavoidable.
I spend 10 $ every few months.
With 2.0, it is almost unavoidable to spend a more money than on 1.26.
With many cities, you need the administrator and the captain at a minimum.
Obviously and logically, 2.0 was simply built to force us to spend more, and it will work.
But I would spend more if the game was as enjoyable as 1.26, which it is not.
A lot of players will do as I do, go into sleep mode until the bugs are worked out.
Others, as you said, will simply leave.
It is sad. but this is capitalism.
Inno wants to make money, we are a captive client base, they farm us as we farm our villages.
They need to make money, we cannot hold it against them.
We had a good time playing a game they invested in, we have to be grateful for that.
But now, we have to decide if we will pay more for a lesser game.
fredios
All the people I worked with are now in vm and if things don't improve are going to delete there accounts in around 30 days that will be approx 500 cities grey and will not play one of there games again.

DeletedUser6305

version 2 SUCKS so much that I am in VM and will delete my account when it runs out.

Delta was just getting interesting and then they go an pull this version 2

I AM TOTALLY AGAINST VERSION 2

I am going back to RL and will not play another Innogame again.. I am also talking to my friends on Facebook / Twitter & Skype advising them to go no where near Innogames as my form of protest to version 2.

Version 2 does my head in, sitting there watching the hour glass go round and then get a "Response Error".

Go back to version 1.26 or bye bye