Need Names For People Against 2.0

DeletedUser

Hello all, for the past day i have been emailing innogames about the results of the survey, many other worlds claim they are not for it, so i want to know where their numbers are from, as of now i am demanding a re-survey on a world by world basis, but i need more exact figures to throw at them.

If you are against 2.0, please post your name and approx amount of money spent on gold each year here (convert to USD if possible)

Please only post that, nothing else so i can keep this organized so we have a fighting chance to preserve epsilon.

List Of Players So Far
Alex Stott
Isajooon
King Bee

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you can put me on that list I will continue but I am not in favor of this change and voted no

DeletedUser

sparkz tried the same thing a few days ago and the thread got deleted. put me down, i voted no as well.

DeletedUser

I voted no...

But I don't see what this would do. We already voted, Inno knows who we are and how much we spend.

jack116798

Phrourach
I think the ones that voted yes like me want a new challenge .
there just to scared to post that !! . but lots I have spoken to say we need more to keep the worlds alive . just look at epsilon ? 1k players gone in 6 months ?
would be interesting to see a graph of the players leaving the old worlds out of boredom & when you see them join the new ones you have to ask the question why ? .
don't shoot the messenger but that is the facts .

DeletedUser

I voted yes. Not because I am big fan off all the changes, but because I believe it is the best way to keep Epsilon alive and kicking.

DeletedUser17632

I voted yes because I think that, if Innogames are maintaining 2 software versions, the quality will be affected.
And on v2 you actually get bp's for supporting other players, which encourages a better team game.

DeletedUser

I voted yes because I think that, if Innogames are maintaining 2 software versions, the quality will be affected.
And on v2 you actually get bp's for supporting other players, which encourages a better team game.

So when is everyone banding together to destroy S.E. and rub it in there faces at the end?

I vote soon :D

I think we can all throw our differences aside for a common goal. Why I like 2.0 and Diane said it perfectly. I clicked no the first time, then when the 2nd message popped up I thought about it some more and changed my answer because of duplicate software versions. The more I thought about it the more I liked the idea of working with new people and having a different landscape.

DeletedUser

I voted yes!
again im no big fan of 2.0 but epsilon has become a 2nd world for many and I think the team element of 2.0 could be an refreshing change.

It will also be interesting to see what happens with the alliances, do we end up with a GOOD Vs EVIL?

I think the notion that the only way to destroy SE would be forming another mega alliance a little odd. Isnt the reason people dont like SE there size and success at staying together? Wouldnt that be the only way to beat them.

I admire Mel and her team for making that size of team work for as long as they have as well as they have.

DeletedUser

I clicked no the first time, then when the 2nd message popped up I thought about it some more and changed my answer because of duplicate software versions.

second vote didnt count in the poll. that means u voted NO ;) lol

DeletedUser14937

Guys this thread is for people who don't want 2.0, not for people to say that they said yes and give the reasons as to why they chose that :) This thread, is the one where you guys get to say whatever you voted for, why you chose that etc...

DeletedUser

iCyber, we understand that, but there is an underlying implication here that the vote was not fair or rigged. I think it is well within the topic of this thread to say that you did not vote no.

DeletedUser4013

Actually the topic of this thread is whether you voted no and are willing to add your name to the list. And if you so choose, to also disclose the amount of premium you use roughly in $'s. Discussion of the vote should take place in the appropriate thread in The Acropolis.

DeletedUser

Actually the topic of this thread is whether you voted no and are willing to add your name to the list. And if you so choose, to also disclose the amount of premium you use roughly in $'s. Discussion of the vote should take place in the appropriate thread in The Acropolis.

Well, I suppose we need to agree that we disagree on what is within topic or not then;-D

I'm used to a system of debate where one is allowed to discuss derivations of a given topic within a forum. I don't think our derivations are irrelevant to the original topic.

cheers,
enga

DeletedUser

i voted yes because i want 2.0 to come in. I've now reached the point where farming is boring and i'd like the 2.0 to come in and make it easy again. Also i like the idea of being able to make a wonder for my alliance. Could be fun ;)

DeletedUser

I also voted no. I personally like the way things are right now.

I tried the 2.0 world and didn't like it much.