Need Names For People Against 2.0

DeletedUser

Hello all, for the past day i have been emailing innogames about the results of the survey, many other worlds claim they are not for it, so i want to know where their numbers are from, as of now i am demanding a re-survey on a world by world basis, but i need more exact figures to throw at them.

If you are against 2.0, please post your name and approx amount of money spent on gold each year here (convert to USD if possible)

Please only post that, nothing else so i can keep this organized so we have a fighting chance to preserve zeta.

List Of Players So Far
Harpuna

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What would you prove by counting the NOs only? You have surveyed EVERYONE from "many other worlds" or just the NOs like here? Sounds more like blackmail when you add gold spent. Its also a very private matter.

DeletedUser

Hello all, for the past day i have been emailing innogames about the results of the survey, many other worlds claim they are not for it, so i want to know where their numbers are from, as of now i am demanding a re-survey on a world by world basis, but i need more exact figures to throw at them.

If you are against 2.0, please post your name and approx amount of money spent on gold each year here (convert to USD if possible)

Please only post that, nothing else so i can keep this organized so we have a fighting chance to preserve zeta.

List Of Players So Far

Judging by your threads in every world, a fraction of 1% responded most have 0. Not all were NOs either. I voted yes, its a no-brainer for me. But if the majority said no, I wouldn't rant on every world.

DeletedUser

Judging by your threads in every world, a fraction of 1% responded most have 0. Not all were NOs either. I voted yes, its a no-brainer for me. But if the majority said no, I wouldn't rant on every world.

Innogames wants to make money, many people claimed in the discussion thread they dont want the upgrade and that their worlds didnt so i am taking charge of this. If we can show innogames they will lose money doing this then they wont do it, and anyways the threads have only been up for like 6h, and its the middle of night in america

DeletedUser22133

Why did you vote for yes?

DeletedUser

Why did you vote for yes?

I like Hades and the more war options, the more strategy involved.

Building wonders and attacking other wonders add a new twist to the game.

The farming system on old worlds is so time consuming, no one uses it. On 2.0 its a click of one button and instantaneous. Nice if you are a few thousand from a task.

I like the multiple windows for posting reports or lowering a PM reply as you check something out.

I like the free resources or mana just for logging in.

When looking at the the map, you can cycle through cities without the map centering on that city. It also shows troop counts from each city. Great for attacking an area.

The only drawback I can see is the expanded map doesn't have the smaller map showing what area of an ocean you are in. That bugs the crap out of me.

I think most people that voted NO cant adapt to change or haven't played or given 2.0 a chance.

Innogames wants to make money, many people claimed in the discussion thread they dont want the upgrade and that their worlds didnt so i am taking charge of this.

A business wants to make money? Shocking! The more money they make, the more upgrades can be made. From what I hear it takes more money to run 2 server types. Without profit, no one plays. Grepo is much cheaper than other games.

You know very few players post on the forum. Any talk represents a fraction of a fraction.Will players log on to say I love the fact servers will be changed over. Highly doubtful.

I quit The West when innogames switched my world a premium world. In that game you could buy skill points which is a permanent upgrade that throws the balance of the game. There was no vote, just innogames force feeding players their new version. I recently checked back in and the upgrades in the last year are simply amazing. I still won't play because of the imbalance, but they are using the money to make a better game.

The fact we had a choice to vote shows innogames can learn from their mistakes. Apparently, you question the results. You will never be able to do a recount by post on the forum. Plus you just want the NOs, so its pointless.

Why don't you like 2.0?

DeletedUser

and that is your vote but others have there's I think the hero world would be a nice twist to it all I would love to see maybe the titans involved in the hero worlds though

DeletedUser19554

what be cool is if there are hero worlds inside hero worlds

DeletedUser

Was in vaca mode when they did the survey, but I would have said no.

DeletedUser

I said no...

The layout of 2.0 is wrong! All wrong! It's not nice...

I would (probably) join a hero world, if it was a world that all worlds shared like we could play against the best from Gamma and Alpha and such... but that would bring a load of complications.

And with the hero world, you start off fresh (no, not my kind of fresh), with just 3 cities. Most aren't gonna have time to run both worlds. If I choose one, I will have to quit the other..

If I choose hero, I lose all my time and effort (and my time is very precious ;) ) and have to start from scratch and get a new 2.0 look...

If most people have a similar dilemma, so then 50% go to Hero and 50% stay, then it will just end up making both the worlds extremely short lived...

If I am correct then 2.0 sucks...

Am I right? Or am I right?