Need Names For People Against 2.0

DeletedUser

Hello all, for the past day i have been emailing innogames about the results of the survey, many other worlds claim they are not for it, so i want to know where their numbers are from, as of now i am demanding a re-survey on a world by world basis, but i need more exact figures to throw at them.

If you are against 2.0, please post your name and approx amount of money spent on gold each year here (convert to USD if possible)

Please only post that, nothing else so i can keep this organized so we have a fighting chance to preserve iota.

List Of Players So Far

DeletedUser

I voted yes for 2.0. Have you not seen all the threads about everyone being bored? Most are wanting this :)

I've some doubts and it working in practice but something needs to happen here!

DeletedUser

I voted no, I wish we could get some features like the new farming system but I don't like the world wonders idea.

DeletedUser

I voted yes.

An inside alliance vote was close, but ended up showing that the majority does want to update the world.

2z6azk6.png

DISCLAIMER: Not everybody voted in our alliance, so who knows how freakin' accurate it is, but it shows the same result INNOGAMES got, just by a different margin.

DeletedUser

yes yes yes for the love of god yes

and after watching when harry met sally i voted yes on the survey

DeletedUser

I voted yes.

An inside alliance vote was close, but ended up showing that the majority does want to update the world.

2z6azk6.png

DISCLAIMER: Not everybody voted in our alliance, so who knows how freakin' accurate it is, but it shows the same result INNOGAMES got, just by a different margin.

I recommend you bootstrap your data to check for a systematic bias. Your sample size is way too low ;)

DeletedUser

No brainer

Of course I voted yes just like most other people in Iota. Quit your whining and except the inevitable!

DeletedUser

2.0 is

This game and server has officially become slow. I getting real close to pulling the plug. The lag is ridiculous. I have screaming fast internet speeds, a brand new very fast computer and I'm still looking at the hour glass spin for about 10 seconds between every single function. Not a big deal when you have 5 cities, but when you're at 80+ cities it is horrible.

This DID NOT happen prior to the upgrade. I have increased the amount of local storage for the game as well with no improvement.

I have not quit this game because of the upgrade, but decided to give it a chance, but Inno has just about lost me as a customer permanently.

Soldier

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Soldier ~

I would recommend going on Holiday for a little bit if you have any more left and hope they get it fixed while you're gone. I'm sure I'll be doing the same before much longer. :)

~ Lane

DeletedUser

Well for anyone that missed the info and messages.
2.0 DOESN'T WORK WELL ON IE!!!
Try using firefox or chrome.