Need Names For People Against 2.0

DeletedUser

Hello all, for the past day i have been emailing innogames about the results of the survey, many other worlds claim they are not for it, so i want to know where their numbers are from, as of now i am demanding a re-survey on a world by world basis, but i need more exact figures to throw at them.

If you are against 2.0, please post your name and approx amount of money spent on gold each year here (convert to USD if possible)

Please only post that, nothing else so i can keep this organized so we have a fighting chance to preserve kappa.

List Of Players So Far
Jeff Hefae

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am against it. I never could figure out how to work 2.0

Name- Jeff Hefae
Gold- None. I wouldn't play if I had to pay. (hey that rhymes!)

DeletedUser

I am totally in your side strico10, but what you don't realize is that the decision is taken and it doesn't matter if 80% of the players are against it.
The only way for Inno to realize their mistake is when everybody starts leaving, but even then the flow of new players into the new worlds will be so high they won't care anyways.
It doesn't matter if you have old players that paid gold for years against this, there will always be new players to fill our places and new worlds to create (and old ones to delete).

DeletedUser

2.0 would help make kappa way better... I should know I played kappa awhile ago and have just started back up again here.

I was one of the people in the beta 2.0 test server and loved it... so much more user friendly with farming.

PLUSE having world wonders and the hero world coming out with Artemis Goddess of the hunt as a new Goddess to worship come on that stuff doesnt sound cool to you???

Also alot of players now prefer 2.0 because its something new. If anything it is more fun to conquer farms than just constantly attacking them. I mean not that once you get to 30+ cities WHO farms??? unless you are farming cities for resources I mean lets get real.

Anyways I am for 2.0 in kappa :) it would spice things up.

DeletedUser

I am against it. I never could figure out how to work 2.0

Name- Jeff Hefae
Gold- None. I wouldn't play if I had to pay. (hey that rhymes!)

really not that difficult only difference is farming... Plus do you even farm anymore most people dont once they get up there in cities...