Need Names For People Against 2.0

DeletedUser

Hello all, for the past day i have been emailing innogames about the results of the survey, many other worlds claim they are not for it, so i want to know where their numbers are from, as of now i am demanding a re-survey on a world by world basis, but i need more exact figures to throw at them.

If you are against 2.0, please post your name and approx amount of money spent on gold each year here (convert to USD if possible)

Please only post that, nothing else so i can keep this organized so we have a fighting chance to preserve lambda.

List Of Players So Far

DeletedUser20590

my in game name is ssaapp and i spend about 20.00 a month in gold.
i also know that the infectious state and symptoms is against 2.0

DeletedUser18514

I don't know how most of OoC players voted,but there were stories that many of them are against. This re-survey should be separated for old worlds. For example in Eta most players were for update,and it'll be updated,but in Xi most players were against 2.0,so it won't be updated (this is just an example).

DeletedUser

I can't speak for all of Myriad, but most of us from what I know voted "No."

Personally, I typically spend about $2-5 a month on Gold

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think the plan was for every world. But Lambda clearly doesn't want it to go through.

DeletedUser

Clearly noone in Lambda wants 2.0 it takes the heart of grepolis

DeletedUser18514

I told it only for example how survey for separated worlds should look,I didn't mean that Eta players are for update.