Need Names For People Against 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello all, for the past day i have been emailing innogames about the results of the survey, many other worlds claim they are not for it, so i want to know where their numbers are from, as of now i am demanding a re-survey on a world by world basis, but i need more exact figures to throw at them.

If you are against 2.0, please post your name and approx amount of money spent on gold each year here (convert to USD if possible)

Please only post that, nothing else so i can keep this organized so we have a fighting chance to preserve nu.

List Of Players So Far

DeletedUser

I've been playing Nu for a long time now - I would really hate to see it turn into a 2.0 server.

If I wanted to play a 2.0 server I would have made an account on such... Yet, I didn't.

I've played an account on a 2.0 server and I just hate it. People with more time on their hands benefit more from the farming system and the map is aweful.

Listening to how many people hate the 2.0 setup, I just wonder how the hell they got such an amazing score for a "Yes vote".

I will stick with my NO to 2.0! - I'm afraid I'll lose interest in the game if the 2.0 is being launched...

DeletedUser

I hate the 2.0 version,the only thing that's good there's a god more,they should kept it like it whas and just give us more gods etc.and maybe some new troops and equipment like body armor and the chance to upgrade weapons

DeletedUser

I SAY "NO" too slow thinking of quitting after playing for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.