Need Names For People Against 2.0

DeletedUser

Hello all, for the past day i have been emailing innogames about the results of the survey, many other worlds claim they are not for it, so i want to know where their numbers are from, as of now i am demanding a re-survey on a world by world basis, but i need more exact figures to throw at them.

If you are against 2.0, please post your name and approx amount of money spent on gold each year here (convert to USD if possible)

Please only post that, nothing else so i can keep this organized so we have a fighting chance to preserve omicron.

List Of Players So Far

DeletedUser

does this mean the innogames is going to close omicron server?

DeletedUser17564

No, they're just going to upgrade it to 2.0. ArcherOfOlympus, I've spent £9.99 on gold.

DeletedUser

if they do that then will we still get to have our current cities or it would be all gone? and what about the gods?

DeletedUser

We keep everything we have. The world will just be updated to 2.0

I voted yes, mainly because I think the world wonders will add a lot of excitement to omicron.

DeletedUser22133

in that case i would also vote yes to 2.0

Why?

with 2.0 you'll get also:

An update which is slow
Simcity in steds of a wargame
Less activity among players.

How many cities do you have?

We keep everything we have. The world will just be updated to 2.0

I voted yes, mainly because I think the world wonders will add a lot of excitement to omicron.

No, they will add the following:

The focus will be on sending resources and not on making war.

I thought Grepolis was a wargame instead of a simcity game. Or am I wrong cb627cb627 ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19174

I voted No, I also dabble in a 2.0 already but there is something about the 1.26 that I like more.

It really depends on what changes are implemented, I can't find where that has been posted, maybe someone could point me in the right direction, if indeed it has. I mean if world wonders are incorporated then there are MASSIVE disadvantages to some alliances who have not turtled as others have. In Omicron BS would have a massive advantage, IMO.

Give us Hades, change the premium features, poke this, prod that but the farming system should remain the same and world wonders should be booted, at worst the WW requirements need to be adapted to better suit existing 1.26 worlds.

You don't start playing football and then at half time when you are sucking on oranges get the rules changed, the weather might change but the game stays the same.

If it is a 100% implementation of the 2.0 world into Omicron then I fear we may be sucking on lemons at half time.

DeletedUser

guys the voting has been completed and 2.0 will be implemented in all 1.0 games.. all of your cities will be with you.. only the 2.0 feature will be updated so u will have a new god, a new farming system and more..
while the results of the poll has been shown in this thread

DeletedUser

2.0 Worlds are heavy on browsers and i cannot open that on my mobile while at work :/

DeletedUser

No, they will add the following:

The focus will be on sending resources and not on making war.

I thought Grepolis was a wargame instead of a simcity game. Or am I wrong cb627cb627 ?

If you think I came to play simcity, you can check grepostats to clear that up. Or just ask anyone from an alliance I'm at war with.

I remember when everyone was crying about the new revolt conquest system. Saying it would destroy grepolis and everyone would quit.

In omicron, do you think TU will sit bye while BS builds 4 wonders and wins? Will BS sit bye and let TU build 4 wonders and win? I don't think so. I think it will cause more wars not less. I think it will give everyone not in BS or TU what they've wanted to see for along time :eek:

DeletedUser22133

If you think I came to play simcity, you can check grepostats to clear that up. Or just ask anyone from an alliance I'm at war with.

I remember when everyone was crying about the new revolt conquest system. Saying it would destroy grepolis and everyone would quit.

In omicron, do you think TU will sit bye while BS builds 4 wonders and wins? Will BS sit bye and let TU build 4 wonders and win? I don't think so. I think it will cause more wars not less. I think it will give everyone not in BS or TU what they've wanted to see for along time :eek:

Wrong again.

Why?

I'm NOT saying you are playing simcity now, I'm saying: when the update is there, things will turn into simcity because alliances stop making war and are only busy with sending resources!

Second:

There is not coming more war, why? Because:

1; Alliances will stop making attacktroops. Why? 2 reasons;

- Defencetroops will be made to defend the worldwonderislands
- All resources will be sent to the worldwonders to grow.

Conclusion; there are no resources lef for players to attack!

2; Every alliance is going to start making worldwonders, deep in there own territory. Problem for you is then; your kolonisationship can't reach those islands to conquor an enemy city to stop the building.

Have you thought about this? I guess you haven't... like all YES-voters.

Still enthusiastic?

DeletedUser

It's unfortunate. One big reason I have stuck with Omicron so long, is because it was one of the last 1.26 worlds. I played Rho, Psi, Chi, now Byzantium... they all suck. I hate 2.0.

I think the change to 2.0 is going to kill some of the worlds like Omicron, where there are not a lot of players already. Introducing 2.0 will drop even more players IMO, and make the world even less interesting....

If innogames is so persistant on changing everything over, can they make some NEW worlds in version 1.26? If people want to play 2.0, why not join a 2.0 world, and leave the remaining 1.26 to finish as they started.

DeletedUser16190

Its silly that forced all of us play in a 2.0 world, some of worlds be 1.26 others be 2.0, so you can choose the world which you want to play as it is now..

DeletedUser

Wrong again.

Why?

I'm NOT saying you are playing simcity now, I'm saying: when the update is there, things will turn into simcity because alliances stop making war and are only busy with sending resources!

Second:

There is not coming more war, why? Because:

1; Alliances will stop making attacktroops. Why? 2 reasons;

- Defencetroops will be made to defend the worldwonderislands
- All resources will be sent to the worldwonders to grow.

Conclusion; there are no resources lef for players to attack!

2; Every alliance is going to start making worldwonders, deep in there own territory. Problem for you is then; your kolonisationship can't reach those islands to conquor an enemy city to stop the building.

Have you thought about this? I guess you haven't... like all YES-voters.

Still enthusiastic?

well i would put the reason why this wont happen.. the world will be more attacking.. why???

1.cause total no of wonders that can be made in a world is 7
2. so the 7 wonders are divided in this way let say 1st alliance 3, 2nd and 3rd alliance has 2 each.. so no one has won the game as it needs 4 wonder to win..

so what will be result.. more intensive why???
cause of the new farming system..
the more you active the more resources you will gain.. more attacking troops u can make and more u can attack.. this might even turn allies against each other the world will be in world war.. so do you want this or do u want sim city in later game like in the most of the earlier worlds which has become stagnant.. cause there is no end game

i am leaving this to upto you guys now...

DeletedUser22133

well i would put the reason why this wont happen.. the world will be more attacking.. why???

1.cause total no of wonders that can be made in a world is 7
2. so the 7 wonders are divided in this way let say 1st alliance 3, 2nd and 3rd alliance has 2 each.. so no one has won the game as it needs 4 wonder to win..

so what will be result.. more intensive why???
cause of the new farming system..
the more you active the more resources you will gain.. more attacking troops u can make and more u can attack.. this might even turn allies against each other the world will be in world war.. so do you want this or do u want sim city in later game like in the most of the earlier worlds which has become stagnant.. cause there is no end game

i am leaving this to you now...

Have you ever played 2.0?

DeletedUser22133

Strange, At the Dutch servers there isn't any action since 2.0. Only players who quitt the game. And here is should be the opposite? Right.

Is CHI an upgraded world or was is 2.0 since the beginning?

DeletedUser

i used to play Chi but i quit that because Omicron got interesting and i had personal problems. but lets see what happens. Innogames has already decided that they are gonna go with 2.0 update so they are not gonna listen to us even if we all really do not want to. Sign petitions or whatever it is not gonna work.

Chi was 2.0 from begining.

DeletedUser22133

Aha, so Sasukepran never experienced an update to 2.0? Doesn't know how 1.26 feels like?