Need Names For People Against 2.0

DeletedUser

chi was 2.0 from begining..
innogames want this to be more interesting so they will also launch hero world after this.
and the entry to hero world need special achievement..
wont it be great to play against the best players.. wont it be exciting... the thought itself makes me shiver..
now the 1.0 players will be barred as they cant make wonder.. wont it be injustice... also the result was publish after innogames had a poll.. and majority has voted for change...

now i left it back to you guys to think.. what to you actually want.. play against the best players or play like you are right now.. with no sight of the end

Aha, so Sasukepran never experienced an update to 2.0? Doesn't know how 1.26 feels like?

i have played lambda.. had some 36 cities and then got tired as there was no action.. top two alliance made a team and wage war with smaller alliances...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22133

36 and on ChI?

chi was 2.0 from begining..
innogames want this to be more interesting so they will also launch hero world after this.
and the entry to hero world need special achievement..
wont it be great to play against the best players.. wont it be exciting... the thought itself makes me shiver..
now the 1.0 players will be barred as they cant make wonder.. wont it be injustice... also the result was publish after innogames had a poll.. and majority has voted for change...

now i left it back to you guys to think.. what to you actually want.. play against the best players or play like you are right now.. with no sight of the end

What kind of achievement?

At the Dutch server it is already excited for many months now. It's north against south. Every day full action. We don't need heroworlds or worldwonders to make it more excited, we made it excited bij making war! So again; So I don't see the need to update 1.26 worlds to 2.0.

DeletedUser

at chi have 26 atm...
lambda was my first world.. dont know anything how to play.. + i have never used gold so it becomes tough to manage this lot of cities.. then i faced 150 + attacks daily from the leading two alliances.. got burnt out.. 2.0 actually gives chance to players who are more active then the players who have gold.. so it gives skill over brute force

please look at this thread for the achievement

DeletedUser22133

I have 162 cities and with version 1.26 it was manageable. With 2.0 it costs me more time everyday doing the same things. Why? 2.0 = slow.

If you have 162 cities, speed is important and a must. Speed which we had with 1.26.

The version has got nothing to do with skills or activity. if you got 150+ attacks a day on 2.0, you'll get burnt out too.

Fact is; you have only 26 cities on 2.0, I have 162. There is a huge difference between that. What I want to say, and with all do respect, you don't know what you are talking about.

162 cities on 1.26 without gold is doable
162 cities on 2.0 is NOT done due to the speed of the game.

DeletedUser

This 2.0 upgrade will be a disaster for our world, the level on inactivity here is already shocking. When the new features are implemented the activity levels will drop again both from people not understand the new system to players not liking the new system. I agree with bloodred, we signed up for this 1.26 world around the same time as the launch of 2.0 and we did that for a reason.

I know nothing we can do or say will change it now but I do think the whole voting was handled wrong and tbh it is beyond me why the subject was ever brought up in the first. If people wish to play 2.0 they have that option, however sadly it will soon be the case that the long term gamer will not have the choice weather he/she stays in the old systems or not. We the 1.26 players spend the money for inno to develop 2.0 and now for all we have done for them they slap us in the face. Its seems to be truly a case of biting the hand that feeds you.

DeletedUser

i am respecting your views and opinions.. you are no doubt a good player, but your words are confusing you once says 2.0 is slow
I have 162 cities and with version 1.26 it was manageable. With 2.0 it costs me more time everyday doing the same things. Why? 2.0 = slow.

and i am not sure what you mean here but i think you mean fast
162 cities on 2.0 is NOT done due to the speed of the game.

i had put forward my view and you had yours.. and i am not asking you to agree mine.. the poll result goes with majority and the majority has agreed to 2.0..
i am not saying that 1.2 is bad or 2.0 is good.. if you have more reason to put please go to this 2.0 official discussion thread.. where i am sure you will find more people who agrees with you..

DeletedUser22133

i am respecting your views and opinions.. you are no doubt a good player, but your words are confusing you once says 2.0 is slow

and i am not sure what you mean here but i think you mean fast

i had put forward my view and you had yours.. and i am not asking you to agree mine.. the poll result goes with majority and the majority has agreed to 2.0..
i am not saying that 1.2 is bad or 2.0 is good.. if you have more reason to put please go to this 2.0 official discussion thread.. where i am sure you will find more people who agrees with you..

What i meant was; The standard things you have to do everyday ( clicking on city festival, filling up the buildingqueue ) cost a lot more time in 2.0 then 1.26. Conclusion= 2.0 is a slow program.

As you also know the vote was unfair;

-people who are on these world for only 1 day, could vote. had the same kind of vote like proven players who already spent a lot of time and gold into the game
-People on holiday couldn't vote
-The result can't be checked by the players
- players could vote more than once

A moderator wrote; due to the vote we want to keep the whole community happy. Is that what's innogames is doing? NO because the No-voters are NOT happy.

DeletedUser17104

I don't like the farming system of 2.0 and it appears to be gold biased, that said i could live with it if we get the World Wonders, but that is not going to happen because the number 50 alliance needs 250,000 points (according innogames) and right now the single player makeing up that allaince is at 67,000 - I cast hime a wedding today to help him out maybe all of omi should do the same ;)

DeletedUser

I am against the upgrade to 2.0 and have been since it was first suggested. in fact, check this link and see the bias.

HTML:
http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?t=21416

DeletedUser

I vote no. I have played both 1.26 and 2.0 and 1.26 is better. And I have spent $9.99

DeletedUser

there is always two sides of a coin and here most of the players has voted yes.. the poll was completely fair.. and the mods have no role in doing the poll.. our only job is to have a clean forum for you guys so that you all can enjoy the game.. and most of the players who have opposed it are taking this too strong and trying to influence all other players.. and they are not even playing this world.. if you have any objection and want to discuss it i have posted a Thread.. please discuss it there.. also the poll was not done world wise but as a whole.. if one or two world opposes it doesn't mean all opposes it .. there are also worlds that have lots of people agreeing to it.. or maybe people who haven't post in forum has also voted yes.. and are not voting now because their wish are fulfilled..
but this are all my thoughts.. i want some activity in this world that is why i have not closed this thread as this is a spamm and i have till now seen this same thread in different world posted by the same user.. Also i during this short stay as a mod here i have seen the people in this world are the best i have met till now.. and have real good manners.. i am really happy to look after you guys.. i am saying this from the bottom of my heart..

DeletedUser

First off, I understand your point. There are two sides to a coin and likewise there are two sides to a story. People will have to accept a poll that is unbiased. Those who wanted to upgrade to 2.0 could have voted yes and those opposed could have voted no. My job is not to inflame the Mods or Innogames. I understand most of your your points (not the one regarding this being spam) and agree with some of them However, I am going to test Innogames' accuracy in this subject.

This test to the accuracy of Innogames will be an internal poll of the Greek Empire Alliances that is being conducted. This will compare inngames to a diverse group of players in Omicron, which is a typical 1.2x world. This will be an accurate poll if 50+ players post a reply.

Not everyone voted on Innogames' survey. Therefore, the results can't always be 100% accurate and can even be very misleading. In my survey, the question is "What did you vote on for the 2.0 upgrade?" The answer choices are "I voted to upgrade." or "I voted not to upgrade" or "I didn't vote / don't remember."

So far, I notice a theme that more people didn't vote than voted to update. This survey is a survey on what people in the Greek Empire Alliances, a very diverse group, voted on for the update. When this survey is concluded, A survey will be put up asking rather you want Grepolis being updated or not. I'd like this to represent Omicron's stance on this subject. These won't represent every 1.2x world and I don't expect them to. If every Alliance did this we would have a very accurate result of Omicron's stance. My appeal is only for Omicron not to be upgraded because of expressed opinions of many of our comrades. Listen to the results of this survey and hear Omicron's plea to not be upgraded. This is about more than one person, it is about one world.

DeletedUser

I understand you point.. but the whole poll was not done world wise.. it is about collective opinion of all the players playing 1.2x world...
as for the voting who have voted and who have not.. we cant control this.. we have posted this a month ago about the voting to be done.. if someone has not bothered to look at the details or not voted, i hope you dont blame the mod team or innogames in this respect..

DeletedUser

Sasukepran I do not object to the results of the poll and do not question the results, however I do think it to be somewhat unfair that a player who joined this game 30 seconds before the poll was released had the same rights to an opinion on the matter as I had. Even though I have been a paying customer of Inno for 2 years.

I also object to you implying that we are not entitled to discuss this matter here and that we must go to the "Thread" to discuss it. This forum is called "General Discussion" and therefore we are entitled to discuss what we wish here as long as it is within the rules. If you can point me to the rule where it says players may only discuss the upgrade in the thread appointed for it I will gladly retract this post but until such time no mod or titan or manager will prevent me from generally discussing this topic in this tab.

I must admit I find the attitude of most mods on this issue to be shocking, its almost as if your telling us to agree with your opinion or not have an opinion at all. If players disagree with this upgrade then they are entitled to express that. I for one can assure you (as I have assure Inno in my many emails which they have ignored) that if this matter reaches a stage where I am dictated to about how I should feel about this issue or any other I will be taking my business elsewhere.

Inno are after all a business and should be listening to the customers who have made them most of their profits. 85-90% of long term members are against this upgrade and feel the option to play 2.0 is more than enough. If players wish to play 2.0 then there are more than enough worlds for them to do it in. Now sadly due to the short sited plans of the men in suits the option to play 1.0 games are been taken away from the longest serving members of Grepoils. It is by far the greatest lack of business sense I have seen displayed by any cooperation in all my years in business and runs the risk of losing great profits. Not only from players leaving but from the bad press Inno are currently receiving on gaming forums across the web.

DeletedUser

I agree with Murtius here. Have any of you heard of Ultima Online (E A) the 2D multiplayer game was a huge success where many players used to play it. then EA came up with a 3D version of the same game which was an utter failure. Players started leaving that game after upgrade. EA also received bunch of angry letters from Fans and players and so EA realized and then they stopped 3D version and continued with the 2D version. 2D version was a much better hit than 3D same applies here.