need new active members for a little alliance

DeletedUser54001

Hi guys.
Im start a new little alliance called "together we stand" and looking for active member.
Fyi :im new for this game and i just play this game a few days ago.

Thank you

DeletedUser

Good Luck! But its better to find an alliance and learn as much possible. This game is very hard to understand for beginners. Once you understand the mechanics of the game, it would be easy.

DeletedUser54001

Good Luck! But its better to find an alliance and learn as much possible. This game is very hard to understand for beginners. Once you understand the mechanics of the game, it would be easy.

Thank you bud.
Yea im start to join alliance but still hard to them for accepting me.

So i decide to start new little alliance.

DeletedUser

I will tell you basics and important to do list which are very important during starting. If you are interested, tell here itself. I will message you ingame( i am playing another account in game).

DeletedUser54001

I will tell you basics and important to do list which are very important during starting. If you are interested, tell here itself. I will message you ingame( i am playing another account in game).
Yes please sir.
I want to know about the best God even every God have good skill depend situation.

Anw i want to know the skill of zeuz which damage 10-30% land unit.
How if someone make 10 ghost accounts and use that for one target??

DeletedUser51283

Zues will destroy 10-30% land attacking units-can only be used if you're under attack.