nem

DeletedUser

@metalcore...you know i was just giving a hard time ;) i liked your p&p. actually even while taking a break i still hopped on forum once in awhile to have an amusing read

@leggy...well i will have to look you up when im on skype then, tried you some time ago just checking in, ill look you up again mate

DeletedUser2663

@metalcore...you know i was just giving a hard time ;) i liked your p&p. actually even while taking a break i still hopped on forum once in awhile to have an amusing read

yea ino mate. to bad you cant join us here man as i feel you would enjoy this bunch alot. Good luck on whatever you do though :)

DeletedUser

this is just my opinion but massive pre-made alliances like this usually dont work out. Take Vortex for example. It was made entirely of forum users who had been playing since Alpha and yet it didnt last a month in Theta. So maby nem will be different, but for some reason i doubt it

DeletedUser2663

this is just my opinion but massive pre-made alliances like this usually dont work out. Take Vortex for example. It was made entirely of forum users who had been playing since Alpha and yet it didnt last a month in Theta. So maby nem will be different, but for some reason i doubt it

the main difference is this isnt made up of forum users. yes many of us use the forum but most of us will be Game first, forum second, im probably the biggest spammer in Nemesis TBH. for half of the alliance, i had to join the world or contact through another person to recruit. a better example of a premade to compare nemesis to would Be Black Shadows lead by Daizan on kappa. They lasted around 3 months right?, Nemesis has a bit more staying power and wont be trying to take over all 4 core oceans at once. we are starting in O55 alone, imaging what would of hapened to BS if they went for one ocean only then you may have a better idea of how nemesis will turn out, or we can just wait till the stats start poping up.

DeletedUser5859

yep.. one thing iv learned is that there is always exceptions to the rules.. not saying nem WILL last but there is just a good of a shot as any other..;)

DeletedUser2663

yep.. one thing iv learned is that there is always exceptions to the rules.. not saying nem WILL last but there is just a good of a shot as any other..;)

TBH i would say we have a better shot than any other premade. Could just be me and my confidence in my handpicked group but time will tell.

DeletedUser

im probably the biggest spammer in Nemesis TBH.

Well, you have the Princess and King, the Witch and Bladerider, Leggy and Furry, and... etc. etc. etc. etc.

You may be correct Metal, but Nemesis is full of potential spamaholics. :p

DeletedUser2663

Well, you have the Princess and King, the Witch and Bladerider, Leggy and Furry, and... etc. etc. etc. etc.

You may be correct Metal, but Nemesis is full of potential spamaholics. :p

fair call, very fair call. but im still the biggest =), none of them have over 1000 posts i think:p

DeletedUser2663

ok maybe not, i couldnt remember your post count TBH but it seems i must bow b4 your superiour spamm skills

DeletedUser

Well... I look at numbers of your posts and I am absolutely sure that I'll catch up with you very, very soon......... :p:p

DeletedUser

Oh my, did I just get Metalcore to trip over someone's Leg? gy?

See what I mean about potential spammers?

DeletedUser2663

Oh my, did I just get Metalcore to trip over someone's Leg? gy?

See what I mean about potential spammers?

Seems you were right apo. *crawls off the forums*

Nah jk jk, Seems ill need to be watchful like a hawk here.

DeletedUser

from PROJECT BLACK LIST

Your alliance would be nothing without MaSteRiTy
be careful he likes to disband idiot alliances.

DeletedUser

Lol?
Get your facts right. nemesis has loads of experienced players and i'm sure they would do just as great without Masterity.

DeletedUser15581

okay... masterity has left now.
We'll see to what extent does your prophecy hold :)