Nemesis - Our Family

DeletedUser

Nothing really going on in the Xi forums atm, so I thought I would post some of our alliances personal profile images just to get a discussion going...

The idea is that having a common theme in a banner gives the players sense of camaraderie, and boosts morale + the desire to be a part of the team. They are used as awards for making internal benchmarks we set for the members, and general participation. What do you think?

BenjaminGibbs.gif

Waldorf.gif

GoodShepard.gif

Sentls.gif

SaintChill.gif

Czar.gif

Mac-Edwards2.gif

Siekerrun.gif

Draculasheir.gif

Jennesis.gif

PrincessLozza.gif

MetalCore.gif

STATLER.gif

Apologia.gif

Raintown.gif

Vork.gif

UncleBuck.gif

mousemat.gif

Sandsoftime.gif

CROPY.gif

Disclaimer: I am by no means an expert in graphics, so I realize they could be better and they have faults and some don't do 'this or that' but in general they are part of what makes Nemesis the team and the alliance that it is.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2663

The thing i like about each one is how it kinda reflects the person in some way or has a good common theme with the player name or what they are know for, eg vork = Nuke

DeletedUser13459

i have to admit i do like this idea... and yeah the last one is my favorite :p

DeletedUser10811

there all really good and its a really good idea, it makes a player feel like he's really apart of the team and gives them an identity. love the way each 1 suits each player :)

DeletedUser

I love that Stat gave me a tatoo :) and it matches my sig..

you are great with the graphics stat though and you know I've admired your work long before we met.. you are a legend with your PnP's :)

DeletedUser

Looks like I know who made?

Looks like I know who made it and probably change his name world Xi. Well, his one of the bests if not the best.

Last edited by a moderator: