Pnp Never fear, for 303 is her.. Wait. Where'd they go?

DeletedUser1483

So.. wait.. who are 303 Fighter Squadron?

Now. I know I have you all wondering where these guys went. So here's the story:

There was several of our members, out in north 55, doing their thing. When along came a few unexpected visitors.

Ouch.jpg

Now, this wasn't very nice. Especially as 303 were pretending these attacks were accidents! Like.. these kind of accidents?

Drunk_Witch_Accident.jpg

Well needless to say. We werent putting up with any of this! So volsung quickly sprung into action:

Volsung today at 23:22
We're actually attacking STORM, we're going for their cities. You didn't tell us there was your CS in that city, did you?

citko71 today at 23:21
and why you are attaking my occupation

Volsung today at 23:17
Any reason to attack our cities as you did for the last few days?

Soooo... These were retaliation attacks for accidentally hitting his CS?

WWHellNo.jpg

Turns out its for refugees! Now.. which refugees i hear you ask. Well it turns out after we found out about the disbanding of STORM, we decided to take in a few of their members. Turns out ONE of these members lost a city to these guys a few days before he joined us.

Now instead of demanding the whole standard "refugee" thing everyone keeps going on about. 303 just decided to demand we kick him, AND one of our longer serving members, or they carry on attacks. Obviously these guys looked quite threatening.

bunnies-threatening-funny-t-shirt_design.png

So we decided, HELL NO. The "Refugee" in question had already had 48hrs in the MOS quarantine area without asking for assistance. So, we waited til the dead of night.. but we had many thoughts in our mind.

neverlostacity.jpg

Intimidating ill admit! but eventually the time came:

funny-pictures-ambush-cat.jpg

3cities.jpg

The unconquerable, are conquerable! Filled with our triumphs and with kitty claws a-blazing we pressed on, attacking all the 303 cities in the surrounding are... Wait what?

303ranaway.jpg

The Mogul 2012-07-18 20:43

Just took this off the 303 Alliance profile

Fly like an eagle

Swim like a dolphin

Fight like a lion

Think they forgot to add

Run Like a Gazelle

Where'd they go i hear you say?! The answer is clear, but don't worry.
Every MOS blade has a silver lining.. 5 - 1 guys.
:)

Chris,
High Wizard of the MOS Crystal Ball Society

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

HAHA lol. That "Silver lining" joke was so cheesey I'll +rep you for sheer bravery :p

DeletedUser

Good pnp, I think I've heard of these guys before, in world Corinth maybe?

DeletedUser

Good pnp, I think I've heard of these guys before, in world Corinth maybe?
I played corinth when it first started and still do and don't really recognize any of the names in their alliance.