Never trust a real estate agent.

DeletedUser

O65 used to be this gorgeous countryside-like place.

Neat cities in the middle of vast green and waterscape. Friendly neighbors and plenty of fresh air. Ah...the outdoors.
Now, it's all cramped and even the farmers are forced to raise their crops in cubicles of skyscrapers. Not to mention the traffic, noise and the rush all around.

So i thought of investing and buying a retirement little house far from the city.
After a bit of research and meeting few real estate agents, i was advised to go east. They showed me an abandoned estate in the 544/569 district.
"East it is then- i said"

Picture9.png

So i packed, loaded and went on the road. The car barely made it through the 42 hrs trip, but i arrived safely. I remember it was a cold february day. More exactly, 2011-02-12 03:51:28. (Yay, grepostats)

moving-house.jpg

I inspected the place, unpacked and went to check the garden all excited and curious.

angry-neighbor-300x186.jpg

"hmmmm........ strange welcoming traditions i thought" and i went back inside

Meanwhile, a surveillance agent had wasted no time and taken position already

northern-racoon-photographer_10555.jpg

Few days later, i started to get worried. Suspicious activity was going on and it seemed i was going to get in trouble.

4+raccoon.jpg

Then as days went by, the walls started to shake and i started to curse the crooked agent that recommended this property. I tried to put it in the market, but no one would buy it.

Just few days short of the first monthiversery, all hell broke lose.

Picture10.png

incomings started to pile up and as one attack was landing the incomings were increasing. :rolleyes:

24 hrs and some BP later:

Picture11.png

Picture12.png

:pro:

kicked%20out.jpg

Well done racoon guys and girls. It was a massive effort and a hell of a fun

Thank you Fusion! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice PnP/story whatever. And very true about 065, I luckily am on three islands without Fusion on, however they are colony islands, and I don't think there is any real islands with you guys not on it

DeletedUser16429

Great post man and thanks for talking about us coons

DeletedUser2069

I was trying to figure out a way to write up a good pnp about this battle... Thank you for doing it because yours is leagues better than what I could have thrown together!

DeletedUser

Great PnP. + Rep

Just the fact there is a pnp makes me happy. This world doesn't have near enough of it. :p

DeletedUser

I was trying to figure out a way to write up a good pnp about this battle... Thank you for doing it because yours is leagues better than what I could have thrown together!

Wan!!! I haven't seen you post here in forever! Hope all is well buddy!

DeletedUser3613

After that epic battle its good to see the fun continuing, i think more racoons and fusionites will post here soon once they have all finished rebuilding :p

DeletedUser

Lughing hysterically

What a hoot!
But you outta know you can't trust neighbours who go around in masks.

:D

DeletedUser

Not in my language, at least. :)

Neither it is my profession. Although, technically i do rob sleeping times. ;)

DeletedUser2069

Hey mzimmerman! I try to avoid the forums whenever possible....

Klevito, I wonder if my real estate agent lead me astray... ;)

DeletedUser

You must have good contacts, wansyth.
That is one tight community full of love for emigrants. We help newcomers settle and all that. Who knows, later on you can bring your cousins too. :)