Never Trust the Fork tounged!!

DeletedUser

Quay is up to sabre rattling again. Must you cry about Basil Every time he so much as farts in the general direction of RDLM. "he leaked our info", "he should roll over and give us his cites" , "i don't like his hair color" it sounds like you dropped your binky. I hate to say it but you sound a bit silly to get so angry about a game. We are in the middle of three warring alliances, and he passed a tiny bit of info to our ally. Whether they are your enemies or not they are still our allies. Sure that could be frowned upon but im sure that for every slip of info Basil has had there have been 50 more that he didn't and the fact of the matter is, why does it matter so much? Do you mean to tell me that the mighty RDLM's attack could be thwarted by a slip of a tongue (this is how you spell tongue quay)?

But all of this is the opinion of a redneck from Arkansas who only has 32 cities so ignore them if you chose, but tell me , quay, when you get hungry and i will warm you a bottle...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Quay is up to sabre rattling again. Must you cry about Basil Every time he so much as farts in the general direction of RDLM. "he leaked our info", "he should roll over and give us his cites" , "i don't like his hair color" it sounds like you dropped your binky. I hate to say it but you sound a bit silly to get so angry about a game. We are in the middle of three warring alliances, and he passed a tiny bit of info to our ally. Whether they are your enemies or not they are still our allies. Sure that could be frowned upon but im sure that for every slip of info Basil has had there have been 50 more that he didn't and the fact of the matter is, why does it matter so much? Do you mean to tell me that the mighty RDLM's attack could be thwarted by a slip of a tongue (this is how you spell tongue quay)?

But all of this is the opinion of a redneck from Arkansas who only has 32 cities so ignore them if you chose, but tell me , quay, when you get hungry and i will warm you a bottle...

Hey razor, I am ready for my bottle now could you warm it. I would like some nice rum.....
Uh Oh I thing Baby Basil made a BOOM BOOM in his nappy like he does often when it comes to info..... perhaps daddy razor should go clean that up in stead of noticing a poor wittle babies typo on the word tongue ;)

The point darling is not weather we could take cities as you know we can... It is that Basil made a dual Pact with PE and Route Claiming to play neurtal... and he didn't! That my dear breaks the pact like it or not doesn't put me or RDLM in the wrong... it puts Basil in the wrong, Something I think even an Arkansas education should be able to understand ;)

Last edited by a moderator: