Never Walk Alone

DeletedUser

thinking about it that was quite a nooby comment. I will edit it so no one see.

DeletedUser6712

Got to admit it is a war game attack aggressively and you win simple as that. Yeah you can diplomat your way out of things and live along peacefully with your pacts but how do you grow if you pact with everyone? To really enjoy this game you have to be aggressive in attack. You can have a big ego if your good but you will get put down if your to cocky.

Also Pacts aren't useless you just haven't found the pact you can trust, its also about if they can gain your trust as-well, saying there useless is a mistake and is a sign of over confidence. When two good pacts get along with each other to take down another alliance much easier through good co-operation and organisation. But to many you look weak so don't pact everyone you noob.

Let the Fights Begin

Good luck

Dj

DeletedUser

Got to admit it is a war game attack aggressively and you win simple as that. Yeah you can diplomat your way out of things and live along peacefully with your pacts but how do you grow if you pact with everyone? To really enjoy this game you have to be aggressive in attack. You can have a big ego if your good but you will get put down if your to cocky.

Also Pacts aren't useless you just haven't found the pact you can trust, its also about if they can gain your trust as-well, saying there useless is a mistake and is a sign of over confidence. When two good pacts get along with each other to take down another alliance much easier through good co-operation and organisation. But to many you look weak so don't pact everyone you noob.

Let the Fights Begin

Good luck

Dj

LOL. Who says we are pacted with anybody or we have many pacts? That joke called LoWKeY? . We have one single pact and I've already said too much :)

DeletedUser6712

LOL. Who says we are pacted with anybody or we have many pacts? That joke called LoWKeY? . We have one single pact and I've already said too much :)

Just an assumption of mine when I read one of the comments, just also trying to explain that a strong pacts aren't useless for person67.

Dj

DeletedUser6378

Tyson what happened to your alliance it is gone, and your without an alliance now.

DeletedUser6712

Come join us Tyson.
Dj

Last edited by a moderator:

Winchup

Phrourach
LoWKeY, you were very confident that you would take Tyson out for being on the same island, but you barely lasted a week after BP and look where your alliance is now!

At least Tyson K knew when to disband his alliance if it was not working out...