New #1 Alliance

DeletedUser

FYI: I just noticed we have a new number one alliance

DeletedUser

That really doesn't mean much, when the top 2 are very good allies.

DeletedUser

its just probably because the Huns just kicked inactives

DeletedUser

The conquest stats between Harbringers and Huns are extremely close(I'm not going to go on about inactives). 2 pages of grepo conquest losses from each alliance, impressive considering that they are also fighting EoTD

DeletedUser

Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Dont say that ryu or Nwinder will come and write you an essay on how anyone fighting against The Huns are somehow winning when we all know thats going to be far from the truth in coming months. :p
Anyway back on topic, this keep happening, either we recruit new members from IoA or The Huns lose a few of theirs. It matters little. What does matter is that the Huns-DoA coalition are on top of delta. In points and BP. Period.

DeletedUser

reality is that its the time of the year that many people slack off from playing online games. Most people are enjoying the warm weather and are enjoying the outdoors. Others get busy with work and dont have time to play as they did during the winter months.

DeletedUser

Yes, not everybody are glued to their computer seats:) Something I think everybody should do more often lol

DeletedUser

Actually, no players were kicked, many were invited into Harbingers: vernizzle, diogo gomes, tripod.. for a almost 2 million point loss.

That added with lots of them getting banned for multi accounting: Alexander king of all, ihull, md0031, hh000001.

Plus, it will be interesting to see how new Hun and DoA leadership goes.

As for others, well many are still in vacation mode (and some are posting in the forums) i.e. Greco and joe strunks, I know eldermage and ajaries23 just came out of vacation mode. But it's better to help your alliance on the forums than in battle.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

remember its also summer time now, so there's bound to be LOTS of people going on vacations the next 2 months... so if activity levels stay as they have been recently i'd be amazed about it :p

DeletedUser3288

remember its also summer time now, so there's bound to be LOTS of people going on vacations the next 2 months... so if activity levels stay as they have been recently i'd be amazed about it :p

what he said! The golf course is eating more and more into my grepo time. oh and the hoes...

DeletedUser14362

the huns have done it before they will most likely do it again. they may not but i put my money on the huns for this matter

DeletedUser

The Huns I beleive fell a little cause they lost some former SME members, the core Huns were unaffected, so personally I think the situation is the same, who cares about points anyway

DeletedUser3288

The Huns I beleive fell a little cause they lost some former SME members, the core Huns were unaffected, so personally I think the situation is the same, who cares about points anyway

This is truth, doesnt matter who has most points, all that matters is we continue to work together :)

DeletedUser

Agreed, points dont matter. If all of us really believed that we would be in good shape.

DeletedUser

well thanks for the confidence guys! Dont be sore bc u arent numb 1 lol....Just kiddin with ya!

DeletedUser

nevermind, they recruited their way back into it...haha.

DeletedUser

such fluctuations have happened in the past, and are quite minor in consequence generally.