New Alliance: Amazons

DeletedUser

Looking for active female players to join a new alliance Amazons. Tired of little boy chest beating and posturing? If you are interested in thoughtful cooperative play and coordinated strategy with experienced players, this is the alliance for you!
Currently based in O73, Amazons' aim is domination of Byzantium.
For more info PM
Eliantiros
Founder and Queen of the Amazons

DeletedUser

Looking for active female players to join a new alliance Amazons. Tired of little boy chest beating and posturing? If you are interested in thoughtful cooperative play and coordinated strategy with experienced players, this is the alliance for you!
Currently based in O73, Amazons' aim is domination of Byzantium.
For more info PM
Eliantiros
Founder and Queen of the Amazons

:eek: Watch out! There goes blood thirsty woman with hairy chest and smelly armpits! :eek:

DeletedUser

Responding to the response

Thanks for making my point so vividly for me! Feeling that threatened you need to trash talk? It's why I want to create a woman-friendly alliance.
I most assuredly do shave my armpits, legs, and use deodorant. Makeup and lipstick too. All the better to showcase my many talents, including an intellect, a killer instinct for strategy, and leadership, organizational and diplomatic skills.

DeletedUser18825

Krazies has a few women in it...

Dee Gee is like 95% female... They are a nice little group..

DeletedUser

Who cares about armpits or gender in grepolis? It wont make anyone a better player having a hairy chest or big booty.

What should really matter is if there's a decent brain inside the skull and good grill in hands.

making an all-female alliance isnt any better than a a littleboy fight club if the only criteria is gender.

DeletedUser

Who cares about armpits or gender in grepolis? It wont make anyone a better player having a hairy chest or big booty.

What should really matter is if there's a decent brain inside the skull and good grill in hands.

making an all-female alliance isnt any better than a a littleboy fight club if the only criteria is gender.

So true :p

DeletedUser21770

Good luck to Amazon. Should be interesting to see how you fair to be honest.

Last edited by a moderator: