New alliance ~ BROTERS FOREVER

DeletedUser25249

New alliance ~ BROTHERS FOREVER

Hi all,
We are a new alliance located in o45,o46,o55.

Happy st patties day

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This not a new alliance, this same old rehash of NN, with a different name, with the same people supporting their sieges:p

DeletedUser

This not a new alliance, this same old rehash of NN, with a different name, with the same people supporting their sieges:p

NN is now Phoenix Rising. The Brotherhood is a newly formed alliance. Regardless of the players in the alliance, it is still new.

DeletedUser

Wabberjack, full of rubbish as usual....

Do you know whats funny.....the fact you think we are being supported by Phoenix Rising. The actual reality is that you have always been fighting The Brotherhood as it was only the players in the brotherhood you were fighting when we were in NN minus a couple of players.

What you find hard to swallow is that we successfully defended a siege against 3 alliances and we are only 14 players.....we take that as a great compliment.

If you dont believe me, Im sure you will find the proof in stats.

DeletedUser

so you are saying that the following members of NN/phoenix rising, or whatever they are calling themselves now are in your alliance:[player]warriorofthenight[/player][player]Funebeat[/player].

So am i still full of rubish?

DeletedUser

What the hell has that got to do with anything.....

And yes, I am still saying you full of rubbush....Funebeat isnt in our alliance and warriorofthenight only just joined today.....lol

All im saying, instead of spouting rubbish here in the forum, just enjoy the game....

DeletedUser

What the hell has that got to do with anything.....

And yes, I am still saying you full of rubbush....Funebeat isnt in our alliance and warriorofthenight only just joined today.....lol

All im saying, instead of spouting rubbish here in the forum, just enjoy the game....

Kelubuc, take a chill pill. Less than 10 days ago you were in forums saying how you would die for your so called so brothers in NN, now you've deserted them & also taking the larger point players with you in a vain attempt to feed your ego so you could become a leader...and garaunteed those loyal NN remaining their demise, your so called brothers demise, by doing so. well done.

Wabberjack, full of rubbish as usual....

Do you know whats funny.....the fact you think we are being supported by Phoenix Rising. The actual reality is that you have always been fighting The Brotherhood as it was only the players in the brotherhood you were fighting when we were in NN minus a couple of players.

What you find hard to swallow is that we successfully defended a siege against 3 alliances and we are only 14 players.....we take that as a great compliment.

If you dont believe me, Im sure you will find the proof in stats.

(sigh, i tried biting my tongue but i can't stand selfish treason of any type, even if it as enemy alliance that it occurs to.)

Nah you know what's funny, not only did you desert them, now you're begging MoRC for a NAP or probably more, totally abandoning your "previous" bothers to the be the main target of MoRC. And in doing so, buying time with their blood whilst you try establish this new joke of an alliance.

What's sad, is that if it wasn't for the skilled and prolonged fight from the NN O55 members taking up a huge amount of SunTzu's attention, you Kelubuc would be sitting in rimville. And you can't even give them credit that for that, your brothers.

So desert them, sell them out, then say they never contributed to the fight when they proved themselves over and over they were 5 times the warrior you are. You just got class oozing from every pore don't you. If only class could be bought huh....

There's been a few 10-15 city lower point members in O55 NN who have proven themselves hugely more effective against SunTzu than you with all your golden cities have ever been champ.

Points & ranking for Alliances mean nothing till the end. Points and ranks of alliance members mean nothing in establishing the true value of a team player in a family.

Also, since we're talking about what's really funny, as can be evidenced by your failed CS attempt of Liberty 2 days ago. 43k in defence bp and you failed to land it. Forty three thousand defence battle points in the takeover attempt of a single city, and you still failed with your high ranking multi citied members. Now that's funny, would be hilarious if it wasn't so embarassing for you.

You just don't get it do you.

Gold doesn't buy skill, and real leaders don't shaft their own, desert their own, and sacrifice their own to become leaders.

And real leaders don't sacrifice those they have fought with for months and months for any reason.

How fitting you and Krenzia should end up in the same Alliance, so very similiar it's unnerving.

Have a nice day

DeletedUser25580

Gumbles, I've never had dealings with you directly, but you make an awful lot of assumptions here.

First, I'd like to respond to your point about the "failed" siege of your town...Did you notice that your alliance lost 5 other cities at the same time? I don't know that I'd call that a win, or pointing fingers about who should be embarrassed about what. Especially when you seem to be making a big point about "brotherhood" but I guess some players in your alliance are more equal than others, right?

As far as your points about abandonment issues...You don't know the story of the people that left NN to form their own alliance, you don't know what was going on in NN at the time, so please don't speculate and make assertions of "selfish treason".

As far as pacts...Since you seem to be pacted with every other major alliance in the game right now, IE, living in a glass house...you shouldn't be throwing stones.

DeletedUser

Gumbles, I think you need to take a chill pill. Plus don't talk about being "team player in a family", when Sq31 was under siege only two players ( I believe arash and wabberjack) from SunTzu actually sent LS to break the siege. Let me throw my opinion about this, I think you weren't sure that you could sink our CS and told everyone from SunTzu to hold their LS in case YOU will be under siege, as I believe everyone have to do only what "your majesty" tells them.

DeletedUser

Gumbles, I've never had dealings with you directly, but you make an awful lot of assumptions here.

First, I'd like to respond to your point about the "failed" siege of your town...Did you notice that your alliance lost 5 other cities at the same time? I don't know that I'd call that a win, or pointing fingers about who should be embarrassed about what. Especially when you seem to be making a big point about "brotherhood" but I guess some players in your alliance are more equal than others, right?

As far as your points about abandonment issues...You don't know the story of the people that left NN to form their own alliance, you don't know what was going on in NN at the time, so please don't speculate and make assertions of "selfish treason".

As far as pacts...Since you seem to be pacted with every other major alliance in the game right now, IE, living in a glass house...you shouldn't be throwing stones.

Bushifox, this appeared on the NN profile page after you deserted them:

"From the ashes of betrayal, We will rise again!"

If it looks like a duck, waddles and quacks like a duck, I'll call it a duck.

By the time the forum was advised of the incoming CS attacks on the other cities, some where already under siege. Those who could, including myself, sent what they could that would make it in time. helps to get your facts right bushi, two of the other CS were sent to arrive at the same time, some a few hours earlier and some later. The other CS sent to arrive at same time i sent 200+ biremes and managed to help spike it.

Would love to know with 30-50+ attacks coming at one of your cities in enemy heartland with only limited support in reach, how many of your biremes you would send to anothers defence.

As far as pacts go, We choose our enemies based on the integrity they play the game with. That's also how we choose our allies.

That would explain why we never accepted a NAP or merge with NN, no matter how grim things once looked. Unlike yourselves,who again have proven mortal enemies 1 second can be best of friends the following second if it means to make things easier for you.

Gumbles, I think you need to take a chill pill. Plus don't talk about being "team player in a family", when Sq31 was under siege only two players ( I believe arash and wabberjack) from SunTzu actually sent LS to break the siege. Let me throw my opinion about this, I think you weren't sure that you could sink our CS and told everyone from SunTzu to hold their LS in case YOU will be under siege, as I believe everyone have to do only what "your majesty" tells them.

farabdul, farabdul, farabdul. The player who cries in the forums how unfair it is to target players in offline times, yet how did you guys land those other CS again? Hypocrite. Good to see your getting good value out of Krenzia btw, knew she'd fit right in.

And yes buddy I didn't send any LS to try break the siege, and i rarely ever send LS to try and break stacked bireme walls unless there is a chance we can do it, and unless we know what's there. Which till later on, we didn't. Seems quite wasteful otherwise.

Might be the same reason you didn't send any LS at my last siege of Kelebuc's city. But hey, why make sense right?

You see for every LS nuke we lose wastefully, it takes about a week to replenish it. Unlike the level 50,000,000,000 harbours BF seem to possess (not all members, but most it seems) which spit out 250+ LS every 12 hours when required. But after saying that, in our Alliance it is up to each member's discretion as to whether they send LS to try break it or not. Which explains why some sent LS, and some didn't.

That would also explain why i didn't send a single LS against the only siege you guys have ever managed to land at any of my cities.

So it would seem, your beliefs, really count for squat huh.

And btw excessive gold use, attacking in offline hours etc are all in the rules so I'm not complaining bout them. Good to see you're at least following the rules now. Unfortunately gains by betrayal is also in the rules i guess, so I won't complain bout that either.

For future reference, Just don't be so hypocritical about it. Just in case, I've sent you a few cartoons of tissues for your next "It's soooooooo unfair!" temper tantrum when our strategy doesn't fit in with your gold-attack-gold-attack-gold-attack skills & tactics.

Man you sure do remind of xoonky, you two related?

DeletedUser25580

Bushifox, this appeared on the NN profile page after you deserted them:

"From the ashes of betrayal, We will rise again!"

If it looks like a duck, waddles and quacks like a duck, I'll call it a duck.

So you can pull the life support off the completely brain dead person, or you can continue to waste time, effort, energy in fixing what can't be fixed. It all depends on perspective, but sometimes there are no solutions that will make everyone happy, and certainly not one that will bring back the dead.
By the time the forum was advised of the incoming CS attacks on the other cities, some where already under siege. Those who could, including myself, sent what they could that would make it in time. helps to get your facts right bushi, two of the other CS were sent to arrive at the same time, some a few hours earlier and some later. The other CS sent to arrive at same time i sent 200+ biremes and managed to help spike it.

Would love to know with 30-50+ attacks coming at one of your cities in enemy heartland with only limited support in reach, how many of your biremes you would send to anothers defence.

My "facts"? You were bragging that you stopped one siege of your city, yet 5 other cities from your alliance were lost. The one siege that LS were sent to break, with, over 60 attacks (where you guys accuse us of getting help from NN players) had a much higher proportion of Triad and Scorpion attacks than SunTzu. Those were the "facts" I was referring to here.

As far as pacts go, We choose our enemies based on the integrity they play the game with. That's also how we choose our allies.

That would explain why we never accepted a NAP or merge with NN, no matter how grim things once looked. Unlike yourselves,who again have proven mortal enemies 1 second can be best of friends the following second if it means to make things easier for you.

I think this here we obviously have a very different philosophy as to what Grepolis is. For me, and most of the players, this is a game. I don't make "mortal enemies". I play a competitive game with other competitive people. Sometimes I win, and sometimes I lose. I tend to not hold grudges.

I understand you like to compare Grepolis to "real life war". You do realize alliances change in "real" war? Countries that were bitter enemies (let's say, oh, I don't know, France and Germany?) could actually become allies. Crazy, I know!

farabdul, farabdul, farabdul. The player who cries in the forums how unfair it is to target players in offline times, yet how did you guys land those other CS again? Hypocrite. Good to see your getting good value out of Krenzia btw, knew she'd fit right in.

And yes buddy I didn't send any LS to try break the siege, and i rarely ever send LS to try and break stacked bireme walls unless there is a chance we can do it, and unless we know what's there. Which till later on, we didn't. Seems quite wasteful otherwise.

Might be the same reason you didn't send any LS at my last siege of Kelebuc's city. But hey, why make sense right?

You see for every LS nuke we lose wastefully, it takes about a week to replenish it. Unlike the level 50,000,000,000 harbours BF seem to possess (not all members, but most it seems) which spit out 250+ LS every 12 hours when required. But after saying that, in our Alliance it is up to each member's discretion as to whether they send LS to try break it or not. Which explains why some sent LS, and some didn't.

That would also explain why i didn't send a single LS against the only siege you guys have ever managed to land at any of my cities.

Wow, again with the pot and the kettle and the color of said pot and kettle. Is it the fall back position for everyone to accuse the other player of using gold when something doesn't seem to go their way? That just makes no sense. As far as offline times, it is annoying, though I don't know if you have ever had to deal with it, to lose a city to offline times. It happens, but, as you say, part of the game, so we just keep on going on.

So it would seem, your beliefs, really count for squat huh.

Tends to be a running theme here eh?

And btw excessive gold use, attacking in offline hours etc are all in the rules so I'm not complaining bout them. Good to see you're at least following the rules now. Unfortunately gains by betrayal is also in the rules i guess, so I won't complain bout that either.

Except that you are. Complaining about something and then adding a qualifier "I'm not complaining about this"...it is like anytime you qualify something with "no offence" you are about to say something offensive.
For future reference, Just don't be so hypocritical about it. Just in case, I've sent you a few cartoons of tissues for your next "It's soooooooo unfair!" temper tantrum when our strategy doesn't fit in with your gold-attack-gold-attack-gold-attack skills & tactics.

For not complaining about gold use, you sure do use it as an attack an awful lot.

Now to Krenzia, as you keep bringing her up...Which is interesting as that is really the only reason diplomatic talks with your alliance never went anywhere because you seem to be holding a grudge against her for...what exactly? Joining your alliance, thinking of quitting and giving her cities away to many from your alliance and pacts, bringing you a pact with Scorpions (what is your opinion on that fine alliance by the way?) bringing you a multitude of players from her previous alliance...then deciding she did want to play, but would rather join with a different group? Is this right?

DeletedUser

Hold on a minute....its your players that are casting aspersions about our alliance. We didn’t start mentioning anything about you and the way you run your alliance.

It’s your inadequacies that have caused you and your players to jump in and attempt to ridicule 'The Brotherhood' when we simply created this thread as a announcement to new beginnings.

You may think that you beat my conquest attempt on your city, but if you actually took the time to step out of your bubble, you may then realise that the main focus of the operation was to take the lesser players cities....of which we took 5....yes 5. If you see that as a success, then congratulations to you, well done.....lol.

I am not even going to lower myself to reply to the rest of your crazy rant...but one thing I will say is I believe you may have taken this game totally out of context.

This is not a personal attack on you as a person but may i suggest you seek professional help as you seem to think you know everything about things you obviously know nothing about.

In order for you to have a valid argument, you should at least enter into that argument with some facts, none of which you have.

I wish you all the best Gumbles, and its a shame you have made your own insecurities so public.

Take Care.

Kel.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Did you just accuse me of gold use? Already forgot the case when you falsely accused CJ and apologized? Sure, i do understand you're bitter of losing a city to me, but never ever mention that again, because for the past 5 months in this game, i have used about 800 gold, all spent on Captain only for the past 4 months or so. And yes, i have gone through your 5k defensive troops behind wall and tower without a commander.

I don't want to be involved on the rest of the arguments here, but i would just like to advise you Gumbles to stick your head out of something behind you and man up, talk when you have a reason. I don't think i have to tell you what kind of people make such assumptions, or rather stupid inventions.

DeletedUser

Yep, Xoonky, this kid is throwing words around like no one else. Funny he did apologize to CJ, but it only happened when he joined BOB. What a coincidence...

DeletedUser22708

This is quite interesting, reminds me of NN vs SOTO (TFF) argument. Well i wish good luck to both SunTzu and The Brotherhood but remember, even though i also had my rants on this forum, this is still a game and we're still civilized people (well i hope so :) )