New alliance coming out soon

DeletedUser9386

I hope I got this right this time.

Alright my two friends, and I are thinking about making a alliance in one of the worlds about to come out. The alliance will be the following

Alliance name: Rise of the Fallen

Alliance information: It will be for experineced players!:pro:

The making of the alliance. We thought of this when we were having are lunch break today, and all found out that it might work. We want to have players that have failed, or has made a lot of enemy's. Now I know from posting this in the wrong spot(haha my bad) that I didn't explain this good enough! We are not trying to make fun of other players... We are here to take them in and make them improve from there mistake. Most probably did one of these 2.

1.) Lack of support-probably joined a failing alliance.

2.) Made two many enemy's- Can easily be stopped.

Now here are the following members, and there failure, but also what they have done great/excellent...

1.) metsandtitans5-failed in Zeta because he got screwed by his leaders, and really justed pissed around on the other servers. Epsilon is his best world.

2.) goldentide- failed in all the worlds because he quit. He is coming back, and will be elite with me, and the other player I must introduce you too.

3.) greekhero44- failed because he experimented on world theta, and iota.

Are alliance cap is 50-60 members. Also if you feel like joining for a new world to come out please share your failure, as we probably will be really good, but will have really to much fun for the game, but who cares it is a game...:pro:

DeletedUser1405

Sorry people you wont get many members with that, for starters you havent put which world its on and secondly you dont say which ocean, id also edit the thread and lose some of the lanuage as it doesnt look good.
Nice first try though give you that. Work on it and it will improve.

DeletedUser10081

i dont think anyone will join you guys as everyone in your alliance failed

DeletedUser1405

Everyone is entitled to make mistakes as we all have, but most of us never admit to them.

DeletedUser4013

I have to agree with Mike62, he has a lot of good points. And Mighty, it takes a better person to admit to defeat and having learned from those mistakes. I think the alliance idea has merit and potential. Just need to clear up those few areas that Mike62 pointed out.

DeletedUser9386

We didn't even plan on getting a reply... Anyways I would like to thank you guys for seeing that we are showing leadership here for admitting are mistakes, and knowing what to do to prevent them from happening again. That is what experience means right there.