New Alliance: Hephaesteum

• Thread starter DeletedUser18039
  • Start date

DeletedUser18039

Probably a bad idea, but, hey, why not?

A new alliance, Hephaesteum, has been formed in Ocean 46, by a player on his second day in GREPOLIS.

Idea being, we help each other learn by trial and error rather than the mentoring/protection that presumably operates in other alliances.

Prefer older, less experienced players!!!

:D

DeletedUser

I actually know. It from the Greek god Hepheastus. Am I right??

DeletedUser18039

^That was the intention, seeing how Hephaestus is usually pictured as older and physically unattractive.

I think the "eum" ending means something like "temple to" or "dedicated to", so Dedicated to Hephaestus, God of Technology.

DeletedUser18039

Still looking for newish players who'd like to join a loose alliance of same. Prefer active players of course.

DeletedUser18039

I'm not giving up on this yet.

I'd like to attract a few active and motivated players to take a chance on starting a new alliance from scratch with new players and more or less work as a mutual learning group.

I'm in Ocean 46 and would obviously like to start there. I've reached 1500 points on my first day out of protection and have already had a couple of light dust-ups with an alliance on my island.

Because I'm probably older than most of the players on these servers, I'm interested to see if there are any other new players/old humans who are interested in this idea.

DeletedUser

Hephaestus was actually the God of fire and a celestial blacksmith.

pgalland25

Strategos
I was not talking to you. I was talking to the guy who made a point to alert us all he was far older than everyone else.