New Alliance in sea 91

DeletedUser

Join my new Alliance, It's pretty good but I can't say much here because someone would probably steal them as ideas sorry. I can teach you about the game and support you aswell as give you resources.

DeletedUser

Have fun getting destroyed! Reason? You can't start a new alliance any more. You'll just get beat up and farmed by a stronger player.

DeletedUser

Yeah, but you were sarcastic about it. Have fun being destroyed? That's smart. dude he is trying to form an alliance and ocean 91 is like a really bad ocean

DeletedUser13374

Happy Ocean 91

Yeah, but you were sarcastic about it. Have fun being destroyed? That's smart. dude he is trying to form an alliance and ocean 91 is like a really bad ocean

Been to O91 lately, it has the best weather and cool beaches.

Forming a new alliance is indeed a challenge and I soon learned I could do more and help more by joining a strong helpful one. :)

DeletedUser

so your saying it is a good ocean?

Thank you mate, It's really hard because I let my (idiot) cousin play and he made an Alliance and messed it up and gave it a bad name, So I had to change the actual name of the Alliance and now people don't remember but some remember my name. I made the Alliance really awesome too, Just I can't tell anyone because they could use it for their Alliance and then of course people think I am lying about it. Nevertheless, I just want more loyal honest active players.

DeletedUser

You have your work cut out for you mate. Forming an alliances is the easy part, the hard part will be building it up and keeping it's momentum going.

Toast is right that it's going to be very dificult to start an alliance from the ground up with small players at this stage of the game but your in an okay ocean if you can avoid the top three while picking up some new players.

One piece of advice though, rename your alliance. While I have nothing against England not everyone on grepolis is English and your alliance name could put potential members off joining you.

Anyways the best of luck to you, at the very least you'll learn from the experience.

DeletedUser13374

so your saying it is a good ocean?

I think so, even though I have been under attack for 3 days there is less big cities to gobble you up.
It is not as developed as some other oceans and this is better if you want to start an alliance however I would pick a major one and see if they will take you.

DeletedUser

You have your work cut out for you mate. Forming an alliances is the easy part, the hard part will be building it up and keeping it's momentum going.

Toast is right that it's going to be very dificult to start an alliance from the ground up with small players at this stage of the game but your in an okay ocean if you can avoid the top three while picking up some new players.

One piece of advice though, rename your alliance. While I have nothing against England not everyone on grepolis is English and your alliance name could put potential members off joining you.

Anyways the best of luck to you, at the very least you'll learn from the experience.

Thank you, But I would rather keep the name of the country I love, I already have spoken to many Englishmen from my name alone.

DeletedUser

Seriously though is anyone going to join?

I am also in sea ocean 91 and in need of an alliance. If you're close or near my city, I could join.

Note: you might say we're the ones that need help from others.

DeletedUser

What alliance is it? Just tell me - I keep secrets and won't tell no one else. If you don't want to share here, sent it to my city's messages. I'll check there.
Yours,
Parkview2404

DeletedUser

Well a bit advice instead of inviting the on random watch them message them then invite them as a general once said a "general who has confeidece in his men but is firm with his order will work both ways" and "Be humain at first then disaplined later" since first they need to like you then they'll listen

DeletedUser

Either way I will get publicity, and that publicity could assist me.