New Alliance Kings Island

DeletedUser

King's Island is a new and upcoming alliance, we are looking for active new members and a few more strong leaders. My coordinates are 240 and 620. If you woul like to join send me a message in game and we will get you enrolled. Low minium requirements.

DeletedUser

May I join? I'm a bit fresh in Epsilon, but think I will be a good player with the right coaching.

Respectfully,
enga

DeletedUser

If you are in 26 then you have little chance at expanding lmao

DeletedUser

those quad's are in the middle of the sea also you dont exist in ranking which leads me to you are posting in the wrong forum.

as this alliance is in en20 not in ep and you are there too your not doing well for recruitment if you are askingin the wrong forum.

mods please correct this belongs to en20 not en 5

DeletedUser14937

Anyone could have mistaken the E for a U or vice versa :p

Moved haha very good eye Alex :)!

DeletedUser

yello i want to join
with respect draumal
ps sorry about previous messege. i didnt double check

DeletedUser

i cyber can you help get people to join White Defender? i would really appreciate it

DeletedUser

cyber can you help me get people into White Defender? i would really appreciate it sorry didnt show

DeletedUser

I joined Kings Island just a few days ago, we are now 4.th in O26, whit an avarage of + 1000 (O26 - 920 overall) and growing fast, and not just by numbers - also by expanding.

I hope to see some more +500p players to join a strong active and friendly alliance soon.

All the best
HHornblower
Proud leader of Kings Island